Arrive in Los Angeles

The farewell from my friends and family was really hard and it brokes my heart. But Los Angeles is my only chance to find out what are my goals for life.

So after a 11 hours and 10 minutes flight i was totally ruined and tired. My bun was a mess and my feets felt like they are going to explode. But my anticipation to see Alexa after 2 years was too big to pout. I got my baggage and i've arrived the hall. After waiting 10 minutes, i finally saw her bright smile and her blonde wavy hair. She ran to me as fast as she could, and we hugged probably for 5 minutes.

'I missed your curly hair so much' she said with a smile from ear to ear.

'You have no idea how much i've been waiting for this moment' i said with tears in my eyes.

The whole way to her apartment we talked about girls stuff. 

'I've got a boyfriend' she said a little bit shy.

'Oh my gosh, i am so happy for you. What's his name?' i asked curious.

'I think i can't say it' she whispered.

'Why?' i was totally in shock. I mean we told each other everyrthing and now she wouldn't tell me who are her boyfriend. 

'i'm sorry but he is famous and you know him' she said depressed.

I begged her for 20 minutes and finally she would say it to me.

'okay okay, it's Rocky...' 

'Rocky...who?'

'Rocky Mark Lynch.'

'What :o,this amazing. How long have you been together?'

'For nine months, and he is the best boyfriend you could imagine. And his sister is so gorgeous. In the last 9 months she and Ryland's girlfriend Savannah became my best friends'

'This is too cute. You are bestfriend with Rydel Lynch from R5 and Savannah from The Heirs?! :o i can't believe this. Could you introduce me to them?'

'Yes that's why i wouldn't say something to you. You are a R5er and i was scared that you might  overreact about this. And of course i would love to introduce you to them and the other Lynches/Ratliffs. But you must promise me that you won't ask fangirl questions or some stuff.'

'Oh alexa i had no idea. I promise you that something like this will never happen. 

'Now I am reassured. We are at my apartment now.

I saw a big two-storey house who looks just the same as in the america movies. In the streets were palms and i could feel the height on my skin. I could even smell the ocean. 

'I'll take your bags,just open the door.

'Thank you so much. For everything.

'No problem sweetheart. She huged me tight.