Mall Time

After an one hour drive we finally reached the mall. This mall was probably the biggest i've ever seen. We don't have so huge malls in Germany.

My jaw droped when we got out of the car. I heard that Alexa had giggled so much. 

'Carry your mouth to, before something flies in' she said and try to stop laughing.'

I laughed to. That went 10 minutes before we decided to enter the mall. It was already 2 pm and we had only 4 hours left to shop.

The time went by and Alexa already found a perfect dress. It was a rose velvet dress and it looks stunning on her. She bought some plateaus for it. and cute little black clutch.

She tried to put me in some dresses but I didn't feel very comfortable in it. So we decided to go in Nasty Gal. Alexa showed me more dresses. But I made it clear that i never ever would wear a dress.

'That's it! she said to me. She pointed on the Play it Jewel Bustier in blue and a black skinny high-waisted jeans with holes on the knees. 

'Amazing I'll definitely try it on.'

'Of course you do.'she smirked.

I tried it on and I came out of the locker.

'YES. You buy it!  Or  I'll send you back to Germany.

'Persuaded! '

I also bought some Plateaus from Jeffrey Campbell.

We had left Nasty Gal and we ran into Ryland and Savannah.

They both hugged Alexa.

'I guess you are Roxy from Germany' Ryland said.

At this point a fangirl moment hit me like a truck.

You have to keep calm Roxy. 

'Yes I am. Nice to meet you.'

Savannah hugged me. She said that she thought the party would be great and at the party we have time to get to know each other better.

Ryland and Savannah went past Alexa and me.

'You had your fangirling under control. I thought you can't handle it anymore.' Alexa said.

'I nearly exploded, slowely but surely I have it under control.' I smiled at her.

'Come on we still have to do your hair'. Alexa said a little bit in hurry.

'Okay, okay but first I need a frozen yogurt.'

'Alright but please make it quick and bring me one. I'll go to the car.'

'Which toppings?'

'Sprinkles,Strawberrys,Chocolate Chips and Marshmallows.'

'See you.'

15 minutes later and after a standing in a very long line I reached the car and jumpd in.

'I thought you lost yourself.'

'Relax now I am here.'

We drove to her apartment.

'