Chapter 41. Screaming in the bathroom

Not proofread/edited, please inform me if you see any errors:)

"I love you"

"Awe, I love you too hyung! Now help me out of the chair please, these kittens don't want to leave from my lap and I refuse to lift them, but I really have to pee." Jisung was dead serious as he waited for Minho to come save him from the cute sleeping demons. 

Jisung didn't even question why Minho had said he had loved him. He wasn't quite used to people saying that to him, but the four of them had been with each other for so long that it felt normal to confess their love for each other all the time. 

They were like family. A safe space. Since all of them had pretty messed up families, they had become each others. Since Minho was the oldest of them, he had automatically become the mother role in the group. Always making sure that the kids didn't over exert themselves, that they ate enough and made sure they always had what they needed when they were going to competitions. 

So since they were so close with each other, it felt like second nature to say I love you just out of the blue, so Jisung just thought that Minho meant it in a brotherly loving way. 

Except that Jisung actually he had no idea what Minho had meant. It wasn't the same 'I love you' anymore after the kiss they had shared. How Minho hadn't noticed he had just said it out loud with a dreamy expression in his eyes. IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT!

Jisung was freaking out, but he couldn't show that in front of Minho. So he decided that it would be best to just brush it off like it was a normal thing and plan an escape route to scream his heart out or something. 

When Minho finally lifted up the kittens from his lap, Jisung grabbed his crutches and yeeted into the bathroom, making sure there were no persons inside before he filled the sink with water, dunked his face under and screamed. 

Don't question it before you have tried. Jisung approves. 

When he was done screaming and drying his face off he took a good look at himself in the mirror. 

What did Minho even see in him? 

All Jisung could see was a tired boy, with big bags under his eyes, messy –now light blue– hair, big baggy clothes that didn't fit his body at all, but they were comfy. 

He saw a shell with an empty chore staring back with no emotions whatsoever, although you could see a slight weight of fatigue laying a top of the boy, weighing him down and make him look even more empty and dead. 

All he saw, was an ugly person staring back. A person whom didn't deserve anyones love, especially not Minho's. 

He shook his head, trying to break free from the voices in his head. To be on the safe side he plopped his face down into the sink once more to waken himself up properly. 

He dried himself up, applied some chapstick to his ever so chapped lips and headed back out to Minho on his crutches. Gosh, he was already sick of them, he wanted to throw them away and run. But he discarded the idea pretty quick as the slight pressure on his foot was enough to make him nauseous and dizzy. 

And of course did he have to knock into a person on his way back, making him fall down on the floor with a big thud, and he prayed Minho didn't hear the commotion to come and 'save' him. Jisung could manage just fine on his own without troubling Minho.