This is You

Again, thanks to Hexxus-Bitch for this pretty cool challenge.

Name: Y/N Hitomi
Nickname(s): Big brother, Ultimate lifeform
Species: Evolved Human
Gender: Male
Age: 17

Status: Alive
Height: 6'2
Weight: Undisclosed
Occupation: Student
Affiliation: Cooking Club

ABILITIES
Animal Characteristics
Stand abilities
Intelligence

Family:
Hino Hitomi

Y/N is a tall, very well-built man

Y/N is a tall, very well-built man. He has elegant, relatively feminine facial features, and a light skin complexion. He has dark (whatever color you have), wavy hair he keeps into a pony tail. He possesses reptilian like violet eyes and a small horn jutting out of his forehead. He mainly wears dark clothing when not wearing his school uniform.

Personality: Y/N is mainly portrayed to be very intelligent yet incredibly ruthless. He displays a level of mocking politeness to those he considers unfit for existence. However he's surprisingly down to earth, and enjoys some self deprecating jokes.

Y/N is a methodical and patient young man, waiting and attacking an entire room filled with people in one hit. Despite his stern, no-nonsense exterior, Y/N possesses a murderous and sadistic nature due to his abilities. He has stated that a life without an enemy is boring and will welcome all challengers. He mostly gets a rush out of seeing his opponents in despair.

He expresses himself to care deeply for his little sister. He also seems to have a certain respect for nature and animals; he caused a drunk driver who nearly hit a puppy to get into an accident and die, and he deliberately complicated an otherwise-simple landing to avoid falling on a flower.

POWERS AND ABILITIES
Unlike his sister, Y/N was born with the DNA of every living animal on Earth, giving him some unique features

Animal Characteristics: Y/N, as stated, is born with every ability and DNA of every single animal on Earth, giving him the title of the Ultimate Lifeform.
•Superhuman Strength- Due to his DNA, Y/N possesses incredible physical strength, going from 900 kilograms to 4 tons.
•Regeneration- Having the DNA of animals with regenerative properties, Y/N can regenerate at varying speeds. Hell, he can regenerate a limb.
•Superhuman Speed and Reflexes- Y/N is stated to be faster than a cheetah with reflexes quick enough to catch bullets.
•Superhuman Durability- Y/N's skin is comparable to that of a Rhino, Honey Badger, Caped Buffalo, along with many other animals hides.
•Immortality- Having the DNA of some immortal animals, he himself has a form of Immortality. He can no longer age past the ripe age of 30, but he himself can die if he chooses to.
•Superhuman Lung capacity- Y/N may not have the ability to breath underwater, he is capable of surviving underwater for a long while.
•Superhuman Senses- Y/N has the incredible senses far beyond a human. Along with some they don't have, such as magnetic field sensors, detection of electric fields, ect.
•Flight- Y/N is capable of changing his arms into large bird wings, with these he can fly at over 240 miles per hour.