Chapter 2

Title: Lone Wolf Ranka

Seton Private Academy, a school for which animals of all kind go about their daily lives together, however there are constant bouts between other species. Within this school is basically the survival of the fittest, and among them... humans are a rarity.

One being known as Jin Mazama, a human male, is a normal high schooler one could find anywhere. Who looked rather frustrated, well you can't blame him once you've been in a noisy class. Suddenly two females tumbled over his desk, giggling happily before sitting straight once they noticed their skirts where up. However... Jin looked at them in utter disgust.

"Damn beasts! Totally out of control the moment they get to school! Why do they have such a stupid amount of energy for?!", Jin's wishes were granted as the teacher finally arrived.

"SIT IN YOUR DAMN SEATS YOU PATHETIC BRATS OR I'LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!", their teacher was a dinosaur, a T-Rex to be exact, upon this roar the students immediately sat down. "Hmph, well then, I'll be taking attendance.", he said in a deep, snarling like voice.

As he called out the students, Jin's mind went somewhere else. "Putting a bunch of different animals in one place was a mistake. There's no way we can come to an understanding. I guess the only one I can properly communicate with.", he looked over to Hino, who raised her hand a little bit once her name was called out. "Is Hitomi-chan... even though it's not unusual to have only one human in class due to the falling birth rate for us to end up in one class. I can't help but feel as if fate is in my side for once...!", he noticed her eyes falling upon him. "Hitomi-Chan is looking at me? Does she feel the same-"

"DO YOU WISH TO BE MADE EXTINCT JIN MAZAMA?! IF NOT THEN ANSWER IF I CALL YOUR NAME!", the dinosaur known as Terano-Sensei roared aggravated at the homosapien.

Lunch break, student cafeteria-

"Dammit if you want grass or leaves just go outside! It's not that hard!", Jin thought to himself as he noticed an empty table at the back. "With more beasts around it should be quiet.", he thought as he sat down... before noticing someone.

A young short girl with long pink hair and a pair of wolf ears on top of her head. She has a pink fluffy wolf tail and orange-yellow eyes. The two stared at each other awkwardly.

You see, it is extremely dangerous to carelessly draw near an animal in the middle of its meal, especially carnivorous animals, as they feel like you'd take their meal away from them. After which they'll move in and fiercely threaten them. Such as the girl hooping in all fours and snarling at him. At such time, you shouldn't panic or attempt to flee, turn away and let them know you have no intention of fighting. And they'll be relived... but also cautious.

A true away to befriend them, give them some food. "Here, have it.", Jin said as he handed her his meat. In which she started drooling as if someone let a faucet on, and they'll be attached to you.

"ALRIGHT THEN! UNDERSTOOD!", the pink haired wolf girl leapt on the table with a smile. "I'll take you into my pack

Jin:

"You want into my pack in exchange for that food right? Okay! You're in!!!", her adorable fluffy tail started wagging excitedly

"You want into my pack in exchange for that food right? Okay! You're in!!!", her adorable fluffy tail started wagging excitedly. "Of course I'm the leader! I am the great wolf, Ranka! The proud wolf leader!", she said as she sensed something nearby, but payed no mind. "C'mon! I'll show you my territory!"

"I think I'll just ignore her.", Jin said as he scratched his chin and started eating the cooked meat. She immediately turned and started trying to catch his attention.

"Hey, hey, hey! Aren't you happy? C'mon I let you join my pack! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!", Ranka got in his face as he just stared back. Keep in mind, Canines rely on their sense of smell to survive, and when presented with any object, such as a bone Jin has placed on her nose, they have to sniff it.

"FETCH!", Jin yelled out as he yeeted the bone away, which in response Ranka chased after it.

"Can we sit next you?", Hino peered past him with a little smile, of course Jin was immediately flustered and blushing like a mad man, wouldn't you? If you're crush wants to sit- well... Jin looked past her to see the towering figure that was Y/N.

"HOLY FRIGGIN SHIT! HE'S HUGE!", his face grew more nervous at the sight of the towering teen. "U-Uh sure!", Jin said as Y/N just sat a bit further.

Hino was confused before looking at her brother, then at Jin. "OH! Don't worry about him, he's my older brother, nothing to worry about."

"You're older brother is fucking ripped... Wait is that a horn?", Jin thought to himself as Ranka returned.

...Later...

"The World.", the humanoid stand emerged from Y/N's back as the stand began unleashing a barrage of punches into three bears. "Fun fact, animals like yourself can see Stands, albeit they could look like a distortion depending on the type.", he said as a purple aura flowed smoothly around him, Killer Queen floating next to him taking his best gay pose. Soon enough Killer Queen returned to his body.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!", Jin, being a non stand user, all he saw was the bears flying away after getting punched.

"Oh right, I forgot no one else could see my Killer Queen nor The World.", Y/N just laughed nervously as he purposely didn't mention Das Boot: Ultimate. His heightened hearing and the fact he can feel the vibrations, he turned to see the bears seething.

"Damn human!", one of the bears said as a coin was tossed at them, the other one picked it up confused.

"You see, if I were to be in a fight, I wouldn't ever lose. It's simply impossible.", Y/N said smugly as Killer Queen floated next to him. "My range with both is only 2 or four meters, but Killer Queen here has the ability to make anything, or anyone, into a Bomb.", he said as a clicking noise was heard from Killer Queen's left hand.

In response, the coin exploded, and not just s light explosions but an explosion that sent them flying straight through trees. "Well, that was that.", Y/N's dagger like glare turned to Jin.

In response to his near soulless gaze Jin jumped up and backed away. "What the hell is this?! I've seen some weird stuff but this takes the cake!"

Ranka growled at him as Y/N cocked an eyebrow. "ZA WARUDO! STOP THE CLOCK!", a few seconds later Y/N had a piece of meat in his hand. "Want some?"

Jin looked at a tree and slammed his head against it. "Nope... not a dream."
/End/