Chapter 1

Title: The Ultimate Lifeform

A young boy stared in awe at the surroundings, his near soul piercing violet eyes examined the area... everything was stopped. Not just they stopped randomly... its like they were frozen on the spot.

Said young boy felt his head and found his horn again, he tried to get a good idea of his surroundings before they started moving again...

Five seconds...

Y/N was standing here, amongst the frozen crowd, the only one being able to move, interact possibly... for five seconds. At birth he was given an incredible gift, the ability to understand all animals on Earth... for he has their Genetic coding within him.

He was super strong, super fast, durable, everything an animal has combined with the others, he wanted to be friends with every animal. But time stopping around him? Even with his childish imagination, not even he could figure it out.

A floating humanoid that resembled him slightly, I say slightly because it was taller had a slight athletic build, with grey skin and diving gear. With a (Y/In) on his chin. "Who are you...?", Y/N ask-

Suddenly the loud noise of an alarm clock rang through his head, awakening him from his slumber. Y/N grabbed at his bare chest heaving, before two figures emerged from him.

One tall and has a very muscular build. It bears a striking resemblance to Y/N in terms of appearance. It wears a headpiece covering its face to below the place of its nose, slanting at a steep angle from the base of its forehead to a peak situated above the rear of its head by about half its height, leaving the face of an inverted triangle visible to the front; somewhat similar to the Red Crown of Lower Egypt. It wears small, simple twin diving cylinders on its back, connecting via short, twin-ridged cables to the rear of its mask; perhaps secured by thick, ridged or puffed straps running from the rear of its waist over both its shoulders to its front. The back of both its hands bears the shape of a simple clock face. Its chin, the base of its abdomen, its crotch and its knees are topped by heart shapes. Plates on its shins, its footwear bears curved, sharply-pointed toes.

The second one was smaller in comparison. It's still visibly muscular but has a short height in comparison, about 5'10. Its crown is flat, while two sharp, triangular shapes resembling cat ears stand on both sides of the top of its head. Its eyes comprise cat-like vertical pupils in front of its generally light-colored sclera. It has no nose, and its thin-lipped mouth is perpetually closed. It wears dark, studded, leather-like forearm-length gloves, mirrored in style by a garter belt-like band at its waist and ankle-height footwear. Its thumbs are additionally bandaged in white. Four short spikes line the top of its back. Its shoulders, the back of its hands, belt buckle, a plate hanging in front of its crotch, both sides of its ankles and the top of its feet all bear the emblem of a skull with ears resembling its own, in varying sizes and external decoration.

"Oh hey guys," Y/N, his full name Y/N Hitomi, greeted his companions, these were known as 'The World' and 'Killer Queen' respectively. Even though a good portion the population of was humanoid animals, he felt as if they were the only ones he could talk to.

Y/N was a tall, very well built young man. He has elegant and somewhat feminine facial features with a light skin complexion. He has long dark (H/C) wavy hair he keeps up in a pony tail. With a small horn jutting out his forehead.

He looked at his Stands, "Ya'll can go.", Killer Queen and The World nodded, and just like ghost, they vanished.

"Hey Big Bro.", his little sister, Hino Hitomi, a young girl with long brown hair. She wears a hair pin on her left side that holds her hair and reveals her left side of her forehead. She is very well endowed which attracts the attention of a lot of males and sometimes females. "Hurry up and get ready, please?"

"Oh right, I forgot I was going to school with her. What did I do again? Rigggght, save the Headmaster... FUCK ME WHY DID I DO THAT!", a vein bulged on his forehead before he quickly settled down. "Alright, I understand.",

She gave him a cute little smile before leaving the room. "Now that I'm alone. ZA WARUDO! BRING TIME TO A HALT!", right as he shouted those words out, what sounded like a base drop exploded from his body. Rendering time frozen, but unlike the first time, he has up to an hour.

"Now then, guess I'll get ready.", his voice sounded as if he had a robot voice, but this is merely a harmless effect of stopping time. And so, he went and got ready, which all he did was just pour a bucket of water on himself, dry up, and put the uniform on. This mainly consisted of a purple blazer, white under shirt with a yellow tie, white pants with a black belt, and some purple shoes.

"Time may resume.", Y/N said, although an hour hasn't been up, time started moving again. "You ready yet?", he yawned out as his sister got in from to him, she wore the same top, but had a skirt, and stockings.

"Mmhm, sooo... how we gonna get there?", she asked as they left their little house.

"Hmm, I don't know.", Y/N didn't know if he should fly by wings or by stand... by stand. He picked her up and started leaping high in the air.

"Seton Academy, here we come!"
/End/