Tryouts

I just moved to California and I have a job interview. This isn't an ordinary job. I'm trying for the freakshow. I juggle dangerous things I mean to hell with it. I grab my keys and on my way to the freak show. As I approach I get a nervous but satisfying feeling in the pit of my stomach. I walk up and Todd the owner introduces himself and his wife. They lead me in and let me see everyone else's acts. As I'm watching I can't help but notice this beautiful man staring at me. As my turn approaches and I get the knifes ready. I walk on stage and introduce my self. " Hello my name is Cierra and I like to juggle dangerous things." Every one awhs. I start juggling and every one was on the edge of there seat. I see the man still staring but this time he was smiling and it was gorgeous. Soon my act was over and everyone was whooping. Todd came on stage and said welcome to the family Cierra. I smiled from ear to ear. After everyone introduced themselves. I noticed the man with white hair didn't. So I jumped the courage and introduced my self. I couldn't help notice he smiled the whole time. He stated "my name is morgue and my name is that because if you do the things I do you would be in a morgue ". He gave his number and we parted ways. I waved bye and went to my car. On my way to the car Asia ray ( Todds daughter ) and ally ( smallest women in LA ) asked me if I wanted to go skating. I said yes and they said be ready by 6:00. I looked at my phone and it was 4:30 and I rushed home. I jumped into the shower and grabbed a pair of skinnys and a MCR shirt. I put on my converse and looked at the time. It was already 5:20. I called Asia and asked where it was and she gave me the address and asked me if I could pick up morgue. I agreed and called him. After I picked him up. We talked the whole time. We got there before ally and Asia. When they got there we got our skates. I'm a pretty good skater because that's all I did back in my hometown. Morgue stayed beside me. He grabbed my hand and I looked and he smiled. He pulled me out of the rink and said " your beautiful and amazing will you be my girlfriend ".
I agreed and he kissed me. Asia and ally said aww. Omg I didn't know they was right there. After skating me and morgue went back to my place and watched a movie. We ended up falling asleep and the next morning up woke up to him making breakfast. Gosh he's was adorable. He would kill me for saying that. Just kidding. I think I'm falling in love with him ❤️