I cant do this without you

Today is the day morgue moves in and I'm excited. My mind starts to wonder. I haven't seen Asia since she's tried to kiss morgue. I was still pretty mad at her but he was mine so I didn't have to worry. I hope. No I know. He was at his apartment getting the rest of his boxes my phone started ringing. It's an unknown number. I answered.

"Hello"

"Hello is this Cierra"?

"Yes"

"Your husband was in a car accident"

"Is he okay .? I say with panic

"He's being rushed to gostopal hospital now"

"HOWS HIS CONDITION" I yell

"I don't know m'am"
I called Ali and she picked me up. We rushed to the hospital. I ran Into the waiting room and they said he was in emergency surgery now. The nurse pulled me aside and said " m'am he is in serious condition. He is also in a coma." I got very dizzy and fell. My face in my palms. Tears rush down my face. The nurse leaves me to check in another patient. Ali rushed over and hugged me. I asked her to call Todd and the rest. After a half an hour they all showed up. Even Asia. A doctor came out and said " Cierra"? I rushed to him and he pulled me aside. " He made it through surgery. But he is in a coma. I would give him a 30% chance of making it.". My heart was pounding in my throat and my stomach dropped. I told everyone else and I walked to the bathroom. I was in a daze my stare locked on nothing. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. Mascara everywhere. My hair is a mess. I walked out and asked the nurse if I can see him. She told me the room number. I solely walked to the room. I walked in and seen him. It wasn't the morgue I seen yesterday at my wedding. A knock on the door and creature and Todd came in. They hugged me.

1 month
No response
2 month
No response
3 month
No response
4 month
The doctors want to pull the plug. I'm never going to let them.
5 month
I brought my guitar and played it. I played Avril Lavigne when your gone.
6 month
I'm going crazy. I started yelling " morgue I need you. Everyone needs you. The freakshow isn't the same. Wake up."
7 month
I took a pregnancy test. It was positive. I sat down next to morgue and whispered "I'm pregnant and I can't let my baby go without a father".
I went to the doctor and I'm 7 months pregnant. Same amount as he's been in a coma.
8 months
No response. I've had to do everything for the baby by myself. It's a girl. I told them if he doesn't respond after my daughter was born to pull the plug. I can't believe this is happening. I'm so angry a god. I have no one to turn to. 9 months is approaching.
9 months
2 days till my due date. I told the doctors they can't pull the plug until I'm there and his daughter is. I went into labor. After being released from the hospital the doctor was waiting. I grabbed his hand and I felt a squeeze. My eyes widened. I yelled to the doctors and they shook there head. They still pulled the plug. His eyes opened. I could barely see I was crying. Todd and everyone was in the waiting room. They weren't waiting for good news. He smiled at me. i yelled " he's alive." I looked at the doctors and they smiled. Doctor john said " faith love hope". Morgue said " thank you for sticking by my side. I ran to the waiting room with my daughter and told everyone. They all went from crying to cheering. I ran back. Morgue was sitting up and his eyes widened and pointed to the baby. I smiled and said "Cherokee Lynn morgue. Is her name ". He was confused and he said " is ... That o..our d...da..daughter .?" I nodded and he started crying and apologizing. I was confused. He said im sorry for not being there. I cried and said "morgue you were there but you just didn't know it". He smiled and put his arms out to hold her. I handed her to him. A smile instantly came across her face. He said " a little daddy's girl". Everyone crowded in. Cherokee Porcelain pail skin. Ice blue eyes. White hair. She was perfect. A beautiful little girl. I was in love with her. So was morgue.