Chapter 1: Dinner with your parents

"Where's my purse!" I exclaimed as I looked underneath the pillows on the couch.

"Check on the kitchen counter!" Liam shouted from upstairs.

I went to the kitchen, grabbed my purse and waited for Liam.

"Hurry up! I don't want to be late to your parents dinner party. Why are you taking so long anyways. I'm the one who's supposed to do that"

I last saw his parents after what happened with Violet and Calvin. They where happy to see me and shocked at how much I had grown.

"I'm done. I'm done" Liam said as he ran down the stairs while putting on his blazer.
"You ready?" He asked as he stood infront of me.

"I've been ready for ten minutes now" I said as we walked out the door.

Liam stared at me with hungry eyes, like he was starving and I was the first meal he'd seen in weeks. I was wearing a long, tight fit, wine red, silk satin dress that had a long V-neck slit, low back coverage and a leg slit and I wore red bottom heels.
I put my hair in a neat bun and did some really classy edges. Liam looked extremely sexy in his midnight black suit and his curly hair was still all over the place, but neater than usual.

"Are you going to unlock the door?" I asked him

"Oh...umm, yeah" Liam said as he unlocked the car door and opened it for me.

He got in the car and gave me one last glance before he drove off.

"Could you stop staring" I asked

"I'm sorry. I just cant help it. You look beautiful, really, really beautiful" Liam said.

He took his eyes off the road for a few seconds and analyzed me. As his eyes where exploring my body, he bit his lip and smiled then fixed his eyes onto the road again

Liam and I have been together for six months now. The best six months ever. We started dating last year in Novmeber and have been together ever since. I wentback home during winter break and didnt see him the whole of December. It was terrible. My parents almost didnt want me to come back because they feared for my life, but I convinced them that Liam would keep me safe. He did save my life more than once after all.

I never get tired of waking up next to him, or seeing him standing shirtless in the kitchen making us breakfast. Liam never fails in making me feel special.
We don't really get a chance to go on dates because of our busy school schedules. Since Liam is doing his last year of school now, his exams are way more difficult and he has to spend most of his time studying, He still finds ways for us to be able to spend time together though.

We have fought a few times but it's nothing a little make-up sex cant fix. I'm in love with Liam and he's in love with me. The way he looks at me, it makes me feel beautiful and so special. I strongly doubt that anything could ever break us apart. We've been through so much together, it would take the end of the world to break us up.

"We're here" Liam said as he pulled up into the drive way.

I couldn't believe that this is his parents house. It was colossal. It looked like the White House, but better.

"Why are we at the mall?" I asked Liam in an astonished voice.

"Haha, very funny" he sarcastically said as he went to go open the car door for me. He held my hand, helped me out of the car and closed the door behind me. I looked at his house with awe. It looked beautiful, modern and classy. I was lost for words at how big and beautiful his parents house was. Parked outside where very beautiful cars, I assumed that they belonged to the guests that had arrived already.