Chapter 4: Pre-Audition

"You're supposed to be the two people I can count on most" I read as the character I was portraying

"This isn't exactly what it looks like" Pamela read as my best friend

"Don't lie to me! D-dont fucking lie to me! My father just died and you cheat on me" I said in a shaky and brittle voice. Tears formed in my eyes and ran down my cheeks

"Let me explain babe" Adam said, reading as my boyfriend

"I dont want to hear anything about it. GET OUT!"

"Let's talk abou-"

"I said GET OUT!" I yelled
The script eneded there.

"That was excellent Kenya!" Adam praised "You really brought that character to life. I'm lost for words"

Everyone else in the room looked awestruck. They all stood up and gave me a standing ovation.

"Compared to all the other actresses we've seen pre-auditon with this script, you are by far the best we've ever seen" Pamela said

"Thank you so much" I said. I couldn't stop smiling, I felt so confident and proud of myself.
I spent the rest of the day there reading and singing paper work. It took a while but finally, at around 4pm, we where done and I was officially signed to White Lion Productions. I thanked Adam and my new agent, Summer, for the opportunity they had given to me and headed home.

The whole time I was driving, I was thinking about how Liam would react to the news, that I blew the whole team away with my pre-auditon. That wasnt all that came to mind about him, I couldnt wait to feel his soft lips on mine, feel him holding me tightly and not letting me go. I began driving a little bit faster, just because I couldnt wait to get home.

I pulled up in the drive way and ran into the house. Liam was sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked up at me as I walked through the door and smiled.

"Look at you" he said complementing me.

I took my heels off and dropped my purse on the floor. I walked to him and sat on top of his lap, facing him. He put his arms around my waist and looked up at me.
"Did you miss me?" I whispered in his ear. I looked into his eyes and leaned in as i tilted my head to the side and placed my lips upon his. We began kissing passionately, at slow pace. I cupped his face in my hands. He pulled me in closer to him and slid his hands down from my waist to my ass and grabbed it tightly. The feeling gave me butterflies every where. I began grinding on him, moving my hips in a circular motion.

"Kenya stop" he said as he pulled away, breathing heavily

"You know you dont want me to" I said as I leaned back in and kissed him again.

I began sliding my hands down to his chest and then lower to his abs. I then ran my hands back up, but I put them underneath his shirt. His breathing got heavier and his grip on my ass got tighter. I continued grinding on him and began to feel a bulge forming in his pants. Liam began un-buttoning my blouse. He pulled the tucked part of the blouse out my skirt and threw it off me.
He grabbed my breasts and began kissing and caressing them. His strong arms, now with light veins showing on them, reached behind me and un-clipped my bra. He slowly took it off and began giving me small kisses on my breasts. He began licking and sucking on my nipples too. I leaned my head back due to the pleasure I was feeling, i bit hard on my lower lip and let out a soft moan. His hand travelled down and he slid it up my skirt. His began rubbing clit through my now wet lace panties. I was about to take my hand down to his crotch and begin unzipping his pants, when there was a sudden knock on the door.

I quickly jumped off of Liam and ran to the kitchen.

"Who is it?" Liam asked while trying to tidy himself.