Chapter 2: Secure the bag

"Hey babe!?" I said from the bathroom while brushing my teeth

"Yeah?" Liam replied

"Do you know Mr.White? I think his name is Adam"

"Yeah I know him. Why?"

I spat the toothpaste foam out of my mouth and rinsed with mouth wash.

"He spoke to me tonight" I said

"Oh yeah, about what?"

"He asked me to go to an audition being held for a Netflix series" I said

Liam flipped the blankets off of him and looked at me like he was waiting for me to continue and say more.

"That's amazing babe. When is it?"

"I dont know. I didn't say yes but I didnt say no either"

"What? Why? Isnt this what you've always wanted?"

"I mean yeah it is. I'm ecstatic about this. I just needed to hear what you think about it before i say yes to it"

"Look, you do what makes you happy and I swear I'll always be there to support you. This has been your dream since we where kids! How could I not support you!"

"You really mean that"

"Yes i do. I love you Kenya and this is great for you. I'm going to be with you the whole way"

I couldn't believe how supportive Liam was. Why did the thought of him not being supportive even cross my mind. His words made me smile. He looked deep into my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. He softly kissed my lips.

"I'll never stop loving you" he said softly. He kissed my forehead and went off to sleep.

I woke up before Liam the next morning. I was  nervous and unsure of when I should call Mr.White. I didn't want to be too late and I had a gut feeling that if I didnt call right now, i could miss out on this. Now would be the best time, but what if I was already too late. I couldnt be, it's only 7am.
I stared at the business card he gave me. I had made up my mind. I wanted to do this, I needed to. I took my phone and dialed the number in. The line rang. My palms became sweaty and my mouth dry. I began rehearsing what I was going to say in my head. I wanted to sound professional and well orientated.

"White Lion Productions, This is Marie speaking, how can I help you?"

"Hi...ummm, I'm Kenya Zivani William's. I spoke with Mr.White last night about an audition" (Damn it, I sounded the opposite of what I wanted to sound like)

"Oh yes, he's been awaiting your call. Please hold while I direct your call to his line"

A smooth jazz instrumental began playing on the line. It continued playing for two minutes. I began having doubts. Just as I was about to hang up and give up, I heard Mr.Whites voice.

"Ahh, Kenya!" He said joyfully "I was starting to think you wouldnt call. I'm elated that you did. I assume you have made your mind up about the audition?"

"Yes sir" I replied

"Wonderful!. All you need to do is fill in an application form that I'll email to you. I'll also be emailing you the script of the role that you'll be auditiong for. The auditions are next week Friday so you have more than enough time to learn your parts"

"Yeah...I can do that" I said

"I know you can. You will need an agent so I'm going to need you to come to the Film studio headquaters on Monday to meet her."

"I'll be there sir" I said with excitement

"Call me Adam and I really believe in you Kenya. I see a whole fire burning within you"

"Thank you Adam. I wont let you down"

"See you Monday sweetheart" he said as he hung up

I put my phone down on the counter and started jumping around like i was on crack. I felt like I was going to burst with happiness and excitement. I jumped on the couch and started dancing to no music. I turned around to see Liam standing by the stairs, laughing at me.

"What got you so happy?" He asked as he walked towards the kitchen.

I jumped off the couch and went to him. I put my arms around his shoulders and looked into his eyes.

"I called Mr.White and he already got me an agent and is signing me to his agency"

"You're already a big shot and you didn't even audition to join the ageny. You sure you didnt give him head last night? " Liam said jokingly

"I don't suck and tell" I said

I heard my phone buzz and went to grab it from the counter. It was an email from Adam. He sent the application I'm supposed to fill in. I immediately went to get my laptop and began filling it in. I finished it in less that two minutes and sent it to Adam. Now all I had to do was wait until next week.

I went upstairs to take a shower. I got undressed, put on some relaxing music and stepped inside the shower. The hot water ran down my back as I placed my head underneath the water.
I let my mind go far away, escape reality for a while. Ever since I moved here, my life changed in ways I never thought it would. I almost died more than once, I almost got raped, I shot someone and the only good thing that happened was meeting Liam and now, I'm getting offered a spot on a Netflix series! It's a lot to take in.

I closed my eyes and let the warm drops of water slide down my face. I took the bar of soap and gently touched my skin with it. I moved the soap across my body to the smooth rhythm of the music playing in the background. The Shea Butter fragrance relaxed my mind even more. I felt myself slowly drifting away from reality. I stood directly underneath the shower head and let the water wash away the soap. I closed my eyes again and took a deep breath.

Two arms wrapped themselves around my waist and soft lips began kissing my neck. I turned around and looked into his smokey hazel green eyes. I leaned in and softly placed my lips on his. I felt his strong hands stroking my body and his finger softly trace the length of my spine. He grabbed my breasts as he began kissing my neck, I tilted it to give him more access. He began going lower and kissing my breasts, softly licking my nipple sucking on it, it was painful pleasure.
I felt i was being lifted, my feet no longer touching the ground, gravity no longer existed. His fingers slowly slipping inside of me in the heat of the moment. I became a giant pulse, breathing heavily in rhythm.

I wrapped my legs around him and began passionately kissing his neck.
A generous amount of time passed by while we where in the shower together.

I put my sweatpants and hoodie on (it's not really my hoodie, its Liams but i liked it, so it belongs to me now) I went downstairs and joined Liam on the couch. I lay in his arms and drifted to sleep while he was watching his boring documentaries

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey my French fries 🍟
My apologies for this chapter taking so long
Please share to your friends and vote.
I hope there are no mistakes but if there are any, I'm really sorry
And please stay safe❤