Chapter 3: White Lion Productions

Monday came and I was more than excited to go and meet my agent. I barely got any sleep last night. I was twisting and turing. Too may thoughts running through my mind. The excitement I felt was like what a middle schooler feels the day before a school trip. Liam had to work late so I didn't hear him come in last night. He just recently started working and he still needs time to adjust to such a busy schedule.

I finished showering and put on the outfit I had layed out. A classy yet casual suit. I wore a white blouse that I tucked into a mini, high-waisted black skirt and added a black blazer on top of it to make it look more formal. I applied my best smelling perfume and a few simple jewellery items, and of course, black stiletto heels. I let my hair loose, my hair is my statement. My curls always catch attention, so leaving them loose is perfect. I kissed Liam goodbye while he was still asleep. He looked so peaceful.

I went downstairs, grabbed an apple and headed out. The whole drive there, I was encouraging myself.

"You got this Kenya. You have the potential, You have the talent, You have everything it takes." I said out loud to myself.

When I arrived at White Lion studios, the realisation hit me like a train. I was actually about to get signed to an acting agency! I was standing by the doors of one of the greatest movie production companies and was about to get signed to it. Oh my God!
I walked into the reception. It had an antiseptic  fresh smell. I straightened my back, slightly raised my chin and wore my best smile as I confidently walked up to the reception desk.

"Goodmorning, I'm Kenya Zivani-Williams and I have a meeting scheduled with Mr.White"

"Goodmorning Ms.Williams. Please take a seat while I go inform Mr.White that you have arrived"

I nodded my head in agreement and went to go take a seat by the velvet leather sofa's. I got a text from Liam asking me if I had already left, I replied and told him yes and he wished me goodluck.

"Ms. Williams" said a soft voice "Would you Follow me please"

I stood up, adjusted my skirt and followed the receptionist. She lead me down a narrow hallway. There where glass windows the whole way on the right side. They where clear and had the most beautiful view of the city. I felt like I was walking on air. The view of the bustling city of LA, dreamy and exquisite.

"I have to get back to my desk right now. Mr.Whites office is just on the top floor, go inside the elevator and press the button that says TF. He'll be there waiting for you. Good luck" the receptionist said as she walked away.

I kept walking while staring out the clean glass windows. Admiring this beautiful view.

As I was walking, a strong force pushed against me and knocked me to the ground, my shoulder had a slight sharp pain but it was nothing I couldnt handle. I was about to get up and tell this person to watch where they were going but I didnt want to do that and later find out they might be the director or something, so I swallowed my tongue and kept quiet.

"Can you watch where you're fucking going?!" A man's voice exclaimed. "Fucking interns"

I really wanted to be nice but he was really testing my patience. I helped myself up and turned around. I dont know what I was expecting of how this man looked but I was definitely not expecting this. His jawline was so sharp and perfectly formed that you could tell he had one from his front profile. His light caramel skin only made his smoky green eyes look even more mesmerising. His tousled jet black hair fell over his face, slightly masking his green eyes. We both kept quiet and stared at each other for what felt like forever but was only a few seconds in reality. I was still upset by how rude he was but he looked like he was a pretty important person around here, so I still kept my mouth shut.