Chapter 2

Ellie's P.O.V

"Ellie i forgot the condom." Zayn whispered. I-I guess I got to exited with everything." He had tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry. So Sorry." He sobbed. "Its all my fucking fault! Whats wrong with me!" Zayn sobbed while collasping to the ground. He went to the night stand, picked up the condom and threw it across the room. "What are you so mad about love? Nothing is wrong and Im not mad at you. If anyones to blame for Its me." Igot up to put on my robe. I consoled him with a loving hug. "Why arent you mad at me? I probably got you pregnant." Zayn said sniffling. "I should be happy for the most part. I got another bundle of love right?" i said jokingly. Palmer was already to much. Hopefully this one turned out to be a girl. Calm and collective. But I didn't want to show Zayn.

"So your not mad?" Asked Zayn with his puppy eyes. "Well Im sorta mad... for you stopping the sex!" I said while getting and pushing him. But I wasnt fast enough to escape his grasp. He brought me back to bed where he told me, "I love you so very much. I dont know what I would do without you. My life would be so incomplete. So never leave my side." And those where the last words he told me before falling asleep.

Zayn's P.O.V

When I woke up the next morning I didn't feel Ellie's warm body next to mine. I turned around with groggy eyes to see if she was changing. And she was. Oh what a sight it was. Her nice toned body and her round waist complimented every inch of her. "Good morning beautiful. Sleep well?" I asked. "Well not as good as I could have slept." she said bashfully while hiding her face. "What happened?" I questioned. "Even though I haven't felt anything yet, I know the pain my body will have to go through." Ellie groaned. "Well you dont have to worry about anything this time around. I dont care if I miss a concert. I will be here for you." I said reasuringly. When Palmer was born, I missed one of the happiest days of my life. "Alright I trust you to keep your word." She said calmly. "Lets go downstairs. Palmer needs his breakfast."

Ellie went into the next room, picked up Palmer and took him downstairs. "Daddy! We gonna eat bwek-fast! Com'on!" Palmer squealed. He wriggled out of his mother arms and into mine. "How are you doing Palm?" I asked. "We gonna eat bwek-fast! Lets goo!" He shouted while running downstairs. I had a surpise for Palmer and Ellie after we ate breakfast. We were going to go to Oxford Street. This was going to be Palmers first time going there and I wanted it to be a special day. "So what do you want to eat Ellie and Palmer?" I asked "Oh just a bagel for me. And for Palmer...a waffle?" Ellie responded. "Yeah a waffle!" The little child said while running around. I dont know if he ever ran out of energy. "Well you better eat like Palmer because we got some were to go." I smirked while giving them their food and kissing Ellie on her cheek. "You know I dont like surprises. So this better good." She said smirkily. "Then we better hurry and go change" I said while taking Palmer to go change. "Yay! field trip!" said Palm with the biggest smile on his face.

Liam's P.O.V

Zayn's late. I cant believe he wasn't even here yet. Or even called. "I can't believe Zayn hasn't even called yet. How can he even do this when were practicing for the new tour?" I barked. "Cool it cupcake! You know he's with his gal right now. And nothing can keep them apart." Louis responded with a calm voice. I was so mad I wanted to call him and cuss at him where Ellie could hear him. But then I remembered about Palmer. He was like my little nephew. And I couldn't hurt him like that. Or one of my best lads. "Alright I'll cool. Paul! Come here." I called my friend. "Zayn ain't here yet?" Paul asked while poking his head in. "No sir Paul! Sir Zayn isn't here yet!" Shouted Harry in a military position. " You know what? Why don't we take this day off. We have been working for two weeks nonstop. I think we deserve a break." I offered. "Yeah we should take it off. I am a bit tired meself. From taking care of these two mad men." Paul chuclked while grabbing the collars of Lou and Harry. "Yes finally, snack time" Niall exaggerated "Well see you lads later! Have a nice day!" Niall shouted while running out of the door. "Yeah us too, we have to go to a brunch in Manchester. So we got to go now." Louis explained while helping Harry put on his jacket. Well I guess it was just me. l had nothing to do so maybe l could join Zayn and Ellie. I was a pretty good baby sitter so l could take care of Palmer. But I had to do it now. They're probably ready by now.

Ellie's P.O.V

This surpise had to be good. I hated secrects because l got hurt like that last time. And l hate to talk about it. What could Zayn have instore for us? A trip to the museum? Meeting the boys at brunch? Going to the mall? Whatever it was one thing was certain. It would bring the attention of the paparazzi. The bright flashing lights in your face. And Palmer was always scared of them. That was the only flaw to dating Zayn Malik. "Honey were ready!" Zayn shouted from across the hall. "Mommy, I look just like daddy!" Palmer explained explained while running up to my legs. "OMG Zayn! What did you do to my child?! This is not the way I planned this to go!" I shouted at him. Palmer looked exactly just like him but what that would bring is more paparazzi. "No, just he just takes a few pictures and thay all go away. Show mommy what your gonna do Palm!" Zayn instructed the litle child. "I'm gonna do thiss!" He said while pointing his little index finger to me. "Oh lord. Your already to much for this family." I said while kissing his forhead. "What are we to do?"