Trailed and Taken(Zayn fan fic)

ELLIE'S P.O.V

"Twell me the stwoy of you and daddy again!" Sqealed the three year-old from my lap. Palmer was the total opposite of his father Zayn. He was so energetic and Zayn was laid-back. "Okay, okay settle down Palmer, I cant tell the story with you running around." I chuckled to myself. "Once upon a time I went to East Bowling for studies. Me and daddy went to the same school and met there. We became good friends and got to go lots of places together. After some time we fell in love and had you"

"I'm home!! Where's my handsome Palmer?" Zayn yelled across the hallway. "Hehe, you cwant see me daddy!" Giggled Palmer. he was digging his head in my stomach. He looked so much like his father even though everyone said that he looks like me. "Come here you tough guy lets see if you can beat me!" Zayn responded. they started rolling on the ground while Zayn was tickling Palmer. ''Stwop it daddy! It twickles!" I loved Zayn for everything he did. He was such a great father and I couldn't ask for anything more. Even when he was getting ready for his next tour. "Alright Palm. Time to go to sleep. It's already past your bedtime." Zayn said while getting up."But daddy I don't wanna! Mommy's still up too!" Palmer complained. "I'm going to bed too honey. We all are." i said yawing. "Comon I"ll take to bed" I cooed.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

Ellie looked so tired from taking care of Palm. Sometimes he can be such a wreck. But I have been waiting so long for this moment. I finally have her alone and she can't say no this time. No matter how tired she is. After I finished cleaning up, I tiptoed upstairs to our bedroom. Locked the door. And got ready. She was already 'sleeping' but Ellie always did that when she wanted to get out of something. I got up behind her to whisper in her ear 'Summer Love'. that was her favorite song of the album. I got in the bed with her and I took of my shirt.

Next I started rubing her sides. it always turned her on. I took of her shirt and got to the bra straps. When she turned around she whispered in my ear. "If your gonna do it. Do it hard." And that was it. I turned her over took of my underwear and hers, and slid it in. Ellie groaned so loud I had to kiss her to muffle the sound. But I was groaning too. It was so long that I got to do this I thrusted harder than I had ever done before. ''Fuck it Zayn! It hurts!" she groaned. I still had my dick in her when I turned to kiss her abdomen when I remembered I didn't put on the condom. "Oh my God Ellie! What have I done?!" I stood up, in shock. how could I have forgoten it? I must have been too excited "Why did ya stop Zayn? It was just getting good." She said groggy. It was time to tell her. "Ellie I forgot the condom."