Chapter 4

Zayn's P.O.V

We walked into Children's Place without any problem. The opened the doors as if we were kings and queens. I wanted to be hesitant but Ellie wanted to get home quick. "I'll go get Palmer's clothes while you answer those questions okay?" Ellie said. She walked toward the little boys clothes while some of the mom's gave her a dirty look. I wanted to walk over there and tell them if they got a problem. However, I did not want to start drama. "Zayn! Zayn! Over here lover boy!" One of the paparazzi snickered in my ear. I turned around to see a bright flash and a punch in the face. "BAAM!" Right in my fucking nose. I stumbled to the floor with blood dripping on my shirt. "Zayn!" Yelled Ellie, running towards me. She collapsed next to my side with an exasperated look. "Who did this to you?" She questioned. "I was still dizzy from the bop, but I could see... her.

That girl was following me this whole year. I did not know who she was so I always tried to avoid her any way I could. "Hey you! Come back!" I screamed while running after her. The guards got her and brought her to me. "Who are you? You've been following me all year and I need to know your name." I stated. I wanted to hit her right back but that would bring trouble. Fuck stardom! I want to be a normal guy already. 'I'm your worst nightmare. You had better watch your back. I know all your secrets and I'm ready to use them." She sneered. What? I had no secrets. The public had revealed them all. Then I noticed she was not talking to me but rather Ellie. "Don't listen to her Zayn; she doesn't know what she is talking about." Ellie pleaded.

"Take her away. I do not want to see you close to my family anymore. You hear?!" I shouted in her face. I stormed outside with so much fury. Did ellie have a secret that I didn't know about? I took out my cigarette pack and started smoking one. "Zayn, stop it. You know its not good for you. Please." Ellie argued with me. But it wasn't any good. When I was smoking something was on my mind. "Do you have something to tell me?" I interougated her. "Zayn not here. Theres so much people." Ellie groaned. "No tell me now. And I want to hear ever inch of it." I roared. I took her by the arm, into the car. "Drive us home please." I ordered. "Yes Mr. Malik" answered a creepy woman voice.

Ellie's P.O.V

It was her. How the heck did she get in anyway? She hit the gas pedal as hard as she could and we sarted riding off. "Get me the fuck out of here! You kidnapped us!" I shouted. "Well Ms.Malik, youv'e made my life hell since you started dating Zayn so I think I can get a bit even with you." She cackeled. Then she did the biggest turn I have ever seen. "Wee! this is so fun!" Palmer said. "Can you at least tell us your name?" Zayn pleaded. "Basset. Emilia Basset."

Emilia Basset? She was my best friend in secondary. We did everything together. When we learned about One Direction she instantly wanted Zayn to be hers. I used to tease her that me and Zayn were going to make beautiful babies. And I couldn't believe that we actually did get together. "Mila? Is that you?" I questioned. "Yes it's me bitch. Got a problem?" She spat back at me. What have I done to her? I went back in the years and i finally remembered. The concert.

Zayn's P.O.V

We were already driving for a half an hour and nobody had even noticed. "You know I can call the bobbies on you right?" I stated. I will not let my family be in danger because of some sort of crazy fan girl. "Go Ahead. Call the police. See if I care." Emilia said threateningly. She took out a sleek new gun that looked like it never been used. And put it up next to Ellie's forehead. Ellie tood very still but you could see the sweat drops fall from her face.

A few minutes later we drove up to a little brick house. It looked very old but a nice neighborhood. "Where are we?" I questioned. "At my mum's house. Don't make any sudden movements or I'll make this stay even worse." She cackled. We ran up the stairs fearing that she will punish us more than she will do already. I can't lie, but that expirence was the worse of my life. Emilia took us to a basement were it smelled so musty. "Daddy. I'm scared of the lady." Palmer cried. I won't lie, but Emilia was very frightening. Her tanlged up mane. That crazy look in her eyes could send chills down the strongest man's spine. "Now lets get this straight. Zayn is mine now and if you try to stop me, well lets just say there will be no more Palmer." Emilia smirked to Ellie.

"Woah, hold it right there." I said. "I am not anybody's and if I were. I would be Ellie's" I said with a huff. I could not stand anymore of this craziness. "No baby. You're mine." Emilia said swoonly. After that she planted a sloppy kiss on my lips. I soon wiped it off. This was going to be a hell hole.