Parenting

Discord was flying around the house chasing after Wolf's Melody. He had finally caught her and smiled,"Gotcha."

Wolf smiled at him before disappearing with a little poof!

Discord panicked, this would be the first time Wolf's Melody has used powers. But he heard a little giggle from under the couch and he got her.

The front door opened and Fluttershy was carrying grocery's. She was mortified, because before her was overturned bird cages, crayons on the floor and much more. Luckily, the animals were outside,"What is going on?!" Fluttershy questioned.

Discord's head turned and he pointed at their daughter,"It was her fault!"

Fluttershy face hoofed herself then said,"Let's just get this cleaned up. The girls are coming over soon."

After a while of moving things back in place (and some disinfectant wipes) the house was spotless. Fluttershy then sat across from her daughter,"We need to keep the house clean okay? We have gests coming over."

Wolf's Melody played her teal eyes on her mother and said,"Guests are boring."

Fluttershy smiled,"But it's the Girls coming, and their bringing their kids."

Wolf's Melody gasped,"Yay!"

Fluttershy smiled before putting Wolfie into a shirt that says,"Mommy's Little Helper."

After a short while, the door opened and the girls one by one walked into the cottage. Rainbow Dash brought her daughter Violet Sky, who volunteered to be a babysitter for Wolf's Melody when Pinkie isn't available.

Speaking of Pinkie, she came through the door next with Cheese Sandwich, her husband, came through the door just behind her.

Rarity and her daughter, Sapphire (only a month old) showed up. Then after them came Twilight. After her came Spike and AJ now a married couple. Right after them is their adopted son Apple Juice.

After them, the previous Cutie Mark Crusaders, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, and Scootaloo. "It's so nice to see you all and thanks for coming!" Fluttershy said to them,"But where is Soarin' and Fancy Pants?"

Cliffhanger! Oh yes they are back! Keep Calm and Read On Everypony!! :)