The Party

Rainbow Dash nonchalantly answered the question,"Soarin' had to stay home to watch Fireflight."

Wolf's Melody didn't know who Flireflight was, but then looked at Rarity, who looked like at any moment she would faint. Rarity's eyes darted from side to side before saying,"Fancy Pants is on an...uh...business trip. Yes, a business trip."

Most didn't look convinced but, no pony questioned her. Wolf's Melody passed by most of the guests before pouncing on Violet Sky,"Hey there!"

Violet Sky was pretending to be dazed,"Woah, your getting strong!" She smiled at the little filly before adding,"Your also getting more beautiful by the day."

Wolf's Melody smiled,"Thank you! So, wanna play tag?"

Violet Sky was about to awnser, when Pinkie Pie announced,"I have something to tell you all."

The room fell silent, and all eyes were on her. Cheese Sandwich was beaming with pride, then the pink pony said,"I'm going to be a mom!"

All of the Mane 6 congratulated her along with Violet Sky. Wolf's Melody walked up to Pinkie Pie and said,"I think you would be an awesome mom!"

Pinkie smiled and ruffled her hair,"Awwww! Thanks Wolfie!"

__________________________________

Wolf's Melody was helping clean up the last of the remnants of the party. She threw away a paper towel before snuggling next to her mom on the couch. She then layed her aqua colored eyes on her mother,"Who is Fireflight? I heard Rainbow Dash mention that name at the party."

Fluttershy looked down at her daughter,"He is Rainbow Dash's second child. He was born 4 months after you were."

"Oh,"She said with a puzzled look plastered on her face.

Discord then looked at his daughter and said,"Alright it's bedtime."

Wolf's Melody told both of her parents goodnight before snuggling up in her bed.

Fluttershy then put an amused face,"Who would have thought you would be the rulesy parent."

Discord smiled and replied," I thought it would have been you, for sure."

They laughed a little before they too were heading up to their room to retire for the night.