Chapter 1 ~ Seduce

Some things are easy, some things are hard, but everyone knows things are easier if you are pretty.  Most men would say that pretty is an understatement when it came to the way I looked.  After all, my father made me become a lingerie model to make sure I was bold and confident about my body.  Of course being a werewolf had its perks.  

For example,  my long legs and body were always a deep shade of caramel thanks to the daily running in my wolf form.  My flat stomach was all thanks to my father who had me in constant training.  For my medium sized chest and ass, we could thank all those delicious little cookies and ice cream for late night snacks.  

A low growl made me snap out of my current thoughts, I had a job to do.  The man in front of me was attractive, he had high cheek bones and wavy curly hair that I’d love to run my hands through.  It’s a damn shame that, I was in fact here for a job and not for a quick lay.  

I heard my father voice in my head automatically as if he was here with me, “You are not seven anymore dear, you are grown to be a strong independent woman.  You will fulfill your mothers wishes.  Make sure to stick with the plan.”   

The plan was simple seduce and go home with him.  While things would get hot and heavy I will inject him with a syrium that makes him fall asleep.  While he falls asleep, I look for any clues without his house that may have to do with my mothers death or the people that were associated with it.  

The man in front of me goes to grope at my breast, as he leans over to order drinks for us both.  The man did not make me uncomfortable in the slightest.  I knew I had a good hold on him, that he would not be able to do anything once he got a taste of my cherry plush lips.  

Once our drinks arrived, he tried small talk.  But, we both know what we wanted.  Well he thought he knew what I wanted.  I could tell he was getting excited for later on because the bulge in his pants were becoming visible. 

The guy kept looking at my lips, as the bulge grew.  I had to give it to him, he was in fact big.  

I was ready to just get home, so I sped up the process.

I quickly leaned over so my breast were spread across his chest and my one hand was laying on his belt while the other lie on his bulge.  

I leaned up some more, pushing my barely there covered chest into the mans face, as my cherry stained lips went directly to his earlobe.  I gently chew on the bottom of his ear, then blew onto the ear; this action made him shiver.  I instantly grinned, I knew I had him.  

“Want to get out of here?” I whispered suggestively in his ear.  

I could instantly felt his dick lengthen. 

He nodded his head eagerly as we made our way out of the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of unknown males