truth.

" Wait so you are telling me that you actually like Renjun? "

Jaemin was screaming through the phone and Y/N was trying to calm him down. Y/N could not take it and had to tell someone and she then decided to tell Jaemin. 

" What do you like about him though? "

" Everything. I like everything about, "

Jaemin was now even more loud and the two called till mid night and not wanting Wonwoo to hear they both hung up and Y/N had to get ready with the teasing made by Jaemin. Y/N was then awake when she suddenly heard a loud crash and she quickly when down and to her horror she saw Wonwoo being beaten up by a few men. 

" Where is our money?! "

The men started opening the cash register and took the money before running off, Y/N quickly went to her brother who was bleeding. After cleaning up, Y/N was now treating Wonwoo's wounds. 

" I am sorry, "

Wonwoo said with his deep voice and she asked why he apologizing, he then said that he isn't able to pay for her school fees and not able to give her pocket money this week. Y/N then comforted him and said that she will not need the pocket money and she will now start working more at the cafe. He smiles and they hugged each other, Y/N told him to wash up and as soon the older's figure disappeared, she took out her phone and started scrolling and she knew she would be in deep trouble if Wonwoo found it but it was the only way. 

Y/N was walking by herself to school and was welcomed by a clingy Jaemin who was winking at her and Y/N start to act as if she is puking. Jaemin continued to tease her till class and when they looked inside and Y/N eyes were in tears, Jaemin saw and looks at Y/N worriedly. There Renjun was kissing another female student. 

" Y/N! Wait! "

Jaemin said as the female student ran away and straight towards the restroom and locked herself in the cubicle. Luckily, no one was there and she cried till her eyes became red. This was her first time she cried just for someone she only met a few weeks. Her phone was buzzing non stop and it all came from Jaemin. She refreshes herself and tried to cover her swollen eyes with her hair and walks out. Jaemin was standing in front of her and Y/N just walks off and straight away made her way to the class and there were some students. Renjun was sitting at his seat while looking at Y/N. 

" Hey Y/N are you okay? "

Y/N just smiles and nods but there was still tears, Jaemin enters and pats her back before he sat at his own seat. For the whole class, Y/N did not even spoke a word to Renjun which made even more confused knowing that Y/N always had question about Math but she kept quiet and even asked someone else help. Finally lunch came and Y/N straight away made a bee line towards the cafeteria. 

" Hey what's up with Y/N? "

Jeno said as he walking with guys but Jaemin kept quiet as he kept promise to Y/N that he won't tell anyone that she loves Renjun dearly. 

" Not sure, she was quiet and even someone else for help in Math even though she would always ask me, "

Renjun said as he sighs and they shrugged it off and made their wait to the cafeteria. They then saw Y/N was sitting next a group of guys and they soon realized that she was actually next to Hongjoong. 

" Why is Y/N sitting with Senior Hongjoong? "

Yangyang said as they saw how jealous Renjun was, as Y/N was laughing with Hongjoong and they even looked very close together. Renjun just storms off and went to get his food. The guys were now even confused and just want all of this to be over. 

" Yo Jaemin, weren't you with Y/N earlier? "

Jeno asked and Jaemin had to spill and luckily Renjun was gone.

" Okay, yesterday Y/N told me that she have feelings for Renjun. But just now in the morning, we were shocked seeing a girl kissing Renjun and Y/N had a total breakdown, "

Haechan was about to scream but the guys covered his mouth and making sure he shuts up. Renjun then sat down with them and what came out of from his mouth makes them even have more headaches.

" She seems happier with Senior Hongjoong and she seems that she hates me for no reason. From now on, my feelings for her are gone, "

Renjun then saw Haechan facepalming very hard and he turned around realizing that Y/N and Hongjoong wasn't far from him and she head everything, she faces him and the guys had never seen this side of her. One specialty that both Jeon siblings had and it was their deadliest and coldest glares. Her eyes were empty and there were no tears. Somehow Renjun looks scared and saw the female student figure disappear and was no longer seen. Hongjoong sighs and sat next to him. 

" Renjun, seriously? "

" Well she looks happier with you Senior! I know you guys are dating, "

Suddenly they heard a snicker and it came from Taeyong, the guys bows at the four alumni who were walking towards them. 

" If Hongjoong is dating, we are the first one to know, "

" Me and Y/N are cousins, "

To Be Continued