♡ The Gift Box ♡

Life can be a bumpy road, and it's surely not all butterflies and roses. That means not everything will be perfect!

We don't always know our destination either and sometimes we come to feel we've hit the cul-de-sac. A dead end. Not to mention the unexpected plot twists, and things not going as planned or envisioned!

It's all part of the journey, the phases you must endure to get to where you need to be. All those little things moulding you to whom you're meant to be. A growth process.

You can never know what you'll be up against, treat life as a mystery gift box waiting to be opened! Confetti will either rain on you and you get showered with delightful surprises- be grateful for those- or sometimes you get to open an empty box and other times what lies there simply is not what you would've hoped for.

||Pain and disappointment will always be a   part of life, and other times you simply learn to find the good in the bad. ||

You may consider yourself even luckier to get to open an empty box- of which you must fill with your own delightful surprises! That's the golden key of perspective.

Embracing the journey, growing with it and making the most of the empty or unwanted boxes may just be that ray of sunshine.

When we learn to live in the moment- the idea of allowing life to happen without subjecting our egos into it- the silver lining becomes clear.

After all, most things in life have the intricacy of being interlinked, one event causing a chain reaction for the next to take place.

In the end, all getting you exactly where you're supposed to be.

You'll find that you're at a better place than when you started or you're your best self than the day before :)

So here's to getting through it together and helping each other in the ways that we can.