Living with the opposite sex

Please do not copy scenes or any part of my book, thank you! I will post once I finish my first chapter is out!
These chapters will be longer unlike my other stories plus I'm excited about this book a lot!
*******************************************************************************************
Maddie is broke and nearly homeless, after her parents kick her out at the age of eighteen and she is almost out of money because of wild parties and she finally decides that she needs a house but help paying it, in other words she needs a roommate. But she never imagined her roommate to be a guy that is reckless, badass, and brings a new woman every night.
***********
WARNING; this book contains swearing read at your own risk.
DO NOT COPY THIS BOOK IT IS COPYRIGHTED.
**********
Maddie is left broke not out of choice but because her money was stolen and the other half spent partying, which leaves her in debt. Then she finally finds a home, cheat but enough space for her and her dog; buster. After finding out her roommate Is a guy she makes a list of rules that her roommate is unwilling to follow and break.
**********
While living with the opposite sex she goes through heartbreak, drama, pranks, and unexpected feelings, finding that the player can lose the game too. Maddie finds three words to describe her friendship with her guy roommate; hate, love, and friendship.
**********
Will Maddie move out or in? Will she find love with the player? Will she win or lose the game?