*bonus chapter part 2*

Heyo, PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE MY STORY
*******
I woke up alarmed from busters tongue in between my toes, after getting up I finally decided to tame my hair.

I took out some white shorts and a navy tank with neon yellow flip flops, my makeup only consisted of mascara and lipgloss I didn't really need foundation since my glowing tanned skin was basically flawless.

Looking decent I walked out of my room and hurried downstairs heading for the tv and some lays since it was Sunday and that was the day I just laid back and stressed over school, but thankfully two days back when I moved into satan's house it was the last day before what Americans call 'winter break'.

After watching at least an hour of 'sex and the city' I lazily grabbed the remote and switched it to channel four news, I hated the news or in simple words pretty much dread it because they would only talk about people dying or politics it got old but it was better than watching a bunch of ads.

I was surprised to see that there wasn't much news then my jaw hit the floor and my eyes widen three times they're average size as I locked eyes at the screen before me.

"hello! this is four news last night we found two wild teenagers abusing personal property that was owned by sixty seven year old henry moore, we have some footage and please conact us of you recongize any of these faces by calling 1-800-cops!"

the camera turned pitch black for a second before you could see two figures sprinting to the back of a motorcycle with sparay cans held, then a cranky old man stepped out into the porch screaming at his jeep which was now hot neon pink. The old man that went by the name henery aggresively took out his outdated iphone three and started dialing the cops, he started ranting about some wild teenagers abusing his property and what not before stomping away inside his house. Before the camera turned pitch black again it zoomed in into two teenage bodies which where whispering before jumping ontoo the motorcycle and speeding off above the limit.

Sprinting I went to ryders room. Yeah I am plotting to kill him.

I swung the door open instantly regretting it, but at least I got to see him shirtless.

Just sayin

I could see his six pack with the V line just before his boxers, he was asleep looking like he just came from a modeling company. damn he's hot.

Too bad he just wants to get in my pants.

"Enjoying the view?"

Fuck

"Of course I am." then I slapped my mouth shut how could I say that?

"I always knew you had a thing for me."

"What if I don't?"

"Well, didn't you just say you were enjoying the view." He said raising an eyebrow

"Well....uh.....yes?"

"I knew it!" He said pointing a finger at me while I admired his perfect six pact and his V line.

"What did you know exactly?"

"You like me."

"I Wouldn't date you if you were the last guy on earth." well I knew that wasn't true but if he were less of an asshole I would date him.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

I flipped him off as I remembered what I was going to tell him, I sprinted back to his room and jumped on his bed to tell him the news.

"Already want to the the deed?" He said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"No ew, I was watching the news and-"

Then I heard a knock at the door and I ran to the door and quickly opened it to spot a officer with handcuffs.

"Your under arrest."

Another officer appeared to the view and held another pair of handcuffs as he cuffed ryder.

Shit.

Then the other guy cuffed me and dragged both of us to the police car, I could feels some eyes on me apart from all the girls nearly fainting as they watched a half naked ryder get into a officers car.

I felt the urge to punch all of those bimbos and tell them shut up and stop swooning over a guy. I quickly took a glance at Ryder we were both sat on the back seat and he was red with anger you could almost see the flame in his eyes as we stopped at the station, After being dragged all the way they threw us into a cell and removed the cuffs.

"You know this was all your fault." I accused

***
There's gonna be a part three...please leave a vote and a comment bye!