*Bonus chapter: Maddie's romantic new year*

Hey guys! This is a bonus chapter, since there was a lot going on I couldn't make it the fourth chapter but only a bonus chapter pretty much this doesn't count as a chapter, it's just for fun. I'm too lazy to put this in bold words so yeah. ;) read the title again *wink wink* new banner I made lol I always make the banners and covers. Plus my favorite song that you can hear while reading this, leave a vote and a comment! WARNING; this chapter is long and it's really romantic and cute ;)
****
I woke up at the end of the day with slobber all over my face and buster licking my feet.

"Buster!"

I stood up and for once actually took a shower, after my steaming shower I got out realizing that I forgot to bring actual clothes. So pretty much I was just standing in my bra and undies debating what to do.

"Ryder!"

"RYDER!"

"What?"

"I need clothes!"

After two minutes of waiting the bathroom door swung open.

"If you wanted me to see you naked then why didn't you just say so."

"Just give me my clothes, oh and happy new year!" I said faking a smile.

"Is that why your naked?"

"No, now gimme my clothes."

He handed me some booty shorts and a strapless crop top, this isn't even my clothes plus I'm not some hooker.

"Ryder, give me my actual clothes."

"Nope."

"Seriously Ryder this doesn't even cover any of my body."

"That's the point."

I rolled my eyes. "just give me some clothes."

"That's not going to happen."

"Please."

"No." he left leaving the door fully open with me just in my bra and underwear. I closed the door and put on the clothes which was my worst decision yet, I opened the door feeling fully exposed and naked. Then I heard a wolf whistle.

"Ryder why did you have to do this too me?"

"Hey it's almost new years." He said pointing to the clock. 11:46 Then he pulled my arm and dragged me downstairs.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"I hate surprises."

"Most girls love them."

"Well I'm not 'most girls'."

"You know I'm still in these slutty clothes right."

"Doesn't matter." he said looking at my body.

"Close your eyes."

"Fine."

I swung my leg over his motorcycle putting my hands around his waist, trying not to freak out. After five minutes of closing my eyes and practically screaming we stopped for once, so I stood up from the motorcycle blindly and face palmed the floor.

"You ok?"

"Yup."

Like the gentleman he is he helped me up, just kidding Ryder would never do that.

"Thank you." I said sarcastically dusting off my shorts.

"Close your eyes."

"Wow this is a amazing surprise." I said sarcastically again.