Descriptions

Svetvana Zalesky- She has long cherry coke red hair to a little below mid-back that is darker at the ends and is all natural. She turns 16 in October. Her eyes are dark brown, if not black most the time, but if she's happy she has lighter brown eyes that look red. She's around 5'6 and she's pure Russian and lived where it always snowed. but can talk English with a accent. She's most of the time stone cold and even a cruelly childish, but once you get to know her she's actually nice and very loyal and just funnily childish. Just don't touch her red scarf or you'll feel her Russian anger. She curses all the time and has temper but contains it must the time. She never yells when she's mad but you can hear her voice tone and just feel scared. Her muse is music and she loves to play the piano. She also loves sleep, food, anime, and to read. Her favorite thing in the world is snow.

Valentina-Rosa De Luca- She has light brown hair that has natural blonde in it. She will turn 16 around September. Her eyes is the lightest brown in the world. Her birthday is in September so she'll turn 16 then. She's 5'7 and she's pure Italian, but she can sorta speak English. She knows English but its covered highly in the original Italian accent. She is cold to people she can't stand. Then when she first meets you she'll be the shyest person. Then when you get to know her she's crazy and fun. She loves to read, dance, eat, sleep and watch stuff. The one thing that she loves the most is the water. Especially going on a boat or just plain swimming in a cannel, pond, ocean, etc.

Artis-Fay Clery- She has dark brown auburn hair that falls in wavy, upper back length. She's 15 and will turn 16 in September. Her eyes are a pale green that shine in the sun, but in the shadows they turn to a dark pale green. She has horrid, horrid eye sight which is why she has around 3 pairs of back up glasses in case hers brake. Her height is 5'3, but don't call her short in a mean way. Or else you better run if you want kids. Artis-Fay would rather be called Fay or Artis instead of Artis-Fay fully. Her heritage is Irish 100%, since she was born and raised in the hills of Ireland. Her passion is to become a writer, hence why she was accepted into the school for writing and drawing. Fay keeps her drawings secret, but she draws some dark-ish things. She is quite shy when you first meet her, but boy does she turn into a crazy girl when you get to know her. Artis curses like a drunken salior, has a big atitude, but is the kindest, sweetest girl ever. Her love for books is well, lets just say she has a whole room for books. Fay is very anti-social and hates, hates people.

Luella Hoffman- She has Raven black hair with a ocean blue tint and waves naturally to the tips that end at the shoulder. Her age is 16, but she's turn 17 in September . She has eyes that are electric blue and she stands at 5'0 ft. exactly. She is pure blood German, and she can speak English well, but she has an accent and when she starts to talk fast you can't really understand her. When you angrier her she will yell at you in German. Her passion is acting, she can act out the hardest scenes from any movie. She loves to dress up in costumes and can do any accent and do it well.