A new begining

I hid in the girls bathroom until the bell rang for lunch. I sat there on the floor and just stared thinking of what I did. Time went by and I became tired ash. After thirty more minutes the bell rung for lunch. I jumped up so fast I almost fell. I forgot that I was big Lol.

Once out of the girls bathroom I looked around to see a lot of people going each and every direction. I got in the crowd and went towards the cafeteria. As I got there in line I was wondering where would I sit. Then I thought about outside so there I went.

As I was walking I noticed that same girl I beat up was with a couple of dudes. She was pointing my way and I walked a little faster. Finally outside I sat at my from now on spot and ate. It felt good outside and the sight was pretty. I smile because I'm living life not because I'm happy. I don't regret anything that has happened in my life from then to now.

As I was finishing I saw damonte coming towards my way looking furious.

What did u do he asked.

I was guessing he was talking about the girl.

I didn't do anything, I said.

Why did u beat her up? he asked

I just sat there grining inside.

Helllllloooo?

She kept calling me fatty OK? I said

When I looked at him he seemed to calm his look.

After five mins he finally said something to me.

Next time try to control your phat self (;. I'll catch u around.

I smiled. He was so nice to me. Why? I do not know , i will get to the bottom of it.

After school

The bell finally rung and I went running out them doors. I looked for the range rover and went to it. I opened up the back seat door and got in.

Keisha_ hi there mj?! its nice to see u again, haven't seen you since you were a baby.

Hi ms. I don't really remember you that much.

Keisha_its alright hun , there's nothing wrong with a new begining.

She smiled and backed out the lot and drove off.

I was so tired from today that I put my head back and dozed off.