First Meeting

Karan getting ready to go, his servant came to near him & ask- sir, your coffee..

Karan scratch his red rashes near his neck & says- no, I don't need it right now, Nandi is awake..

His servant- yes sir, baby is doing her breakfast..

Karan again scratch rashes behind his ear & says- good, & he up from the couch & came out from his room..

He look Nandi doing her breakfast, he wish her with scratching his arm & ask her- princess you know where is the box of medicine, I asked to servant, but he didn't found out, where actual it is..

Nandi look him once & asked him with normal tone- so you went on date, last night..

Karan gritss his teeth with scratching irritation, & says with normal tone- no, last night I had one meeting with client's, maybe I had mushrooms plain soup, it happens because of my carelessness..

Nandi finished her meal & says- I had my breakfast, you continue your scratching, bye, have a great day, & she walks from there..

Karan talk with himself- Jesus! This rashes, makes me mad, & he scratching his forehead too..

Nandi pack her school bag & she pack medicine box too in her bag, & getting ready for her school..

Karan call to his doctor, for asking a medicine name for his rashes, but unfortunately his doctor not available for next eight hours, because doctor is busy with students, & Karan's irritates by rashes & by his schedule too, because he can't skipped today's important meeting, he packed ice bag for him to relief from his rashes, he called by name of Nandi..

Nandi come out from her room with bag & says- let's go..

Karan pick his bag & says- yeah, & they leave the house..

They both comes to car parking, but Karan walks towards the main gate of the apartment, Nandi asked him..

Nandi- are you forgetting something..

Karan turn to her & says- no, I can't drive today, because of these rashes, I'll drop you first to school, then I'll go to my work..

Nandi- but I hate cab's, you know that..

Karan close his eyes with giving up, & he call to Gauri..

Gauri- yeah Karan..

Karan- so sorry, if I disturbing your schedule, will you please drop Nandi to school, because I'm having rashes, & it's irritating me a lot..

Gauri with irks tone- you ate mushrooms..

Karan- yeah, maybe, I had plain soup last night with client's..

Gauri- don't worry, Ved will drop her, you wait for him sometime..

Karan- ok darling, I'm at parking area, & they end the call..

Nandi look to Karan with irks & says- I'll gonna be late..

Karan- wait for sometime, Ved is on the way..

At Gauri & Ved's place..

Gauri waking up Ved & tell him everything, he yawing hard & rubbing his eyes & says- please Gauri you go for today, I'll drop her tomorrow, please let me sleep, a two hour before I sleep, & you waking me up quick in early morning..

Gauri with sweet tone- baby please for me..

Ved with irks tone- tch! You know I can't say no, when you calls me baby with sweet gesture..