Confession..

Tripura reached first at her apartment, & she start to making light dinner for her & Karan..

Karan rang the bell, & she open the door with smile..

Tripura- welcome..

Karan smile, he entered in & says- thanks..

Tripura close the door behind him & she look he searching something, she asked him- what are you looking for..

Karan- charger!

Tripura- near the book shelf..

Karan walks near the book shelf & put his cell on charge, & says- actually I'm trying to calling Ved but my cell is switched off..

Tripura again move towards the kitchen & ask him- is it urgent, then you can use it mine..

Karan- not urgent, but I have to informed them about my bail, that they can take relief breath..

Tripura- use it my cell, I don't mind..

Karan comes to kitchen & ask her- sure..

Tripura forward her cell to him & says- ofcourse..

Karan take her cell in his hand & says- thanks, & what's the password..

Tripura- just swipe it, it will unlock..

Karan raise up his eyebrows & says- that's it..

Tripura nodding in yes only..

Karan smiles back & unlock her cell & call to Ved..

Karan on call- hey Ved it's me Karan..

Ved- who's number..

Karan little walks far from the kitchen- it's a long story, now listen to me carefully..

Same time Gauri ask to Ved- who's call..

Karan to Ved- Ved put the cell on speaker..

Ved put the cell on speaker & reply to Gauri- it's Karan..

Gauri with surprise tone- what..

Karan listen that & says- yes Gauri, it's me Karan, & I'm free, my bail has been pass..

Ved with surprise tone- what! How!

Karan look to Tripura & says to Ved- all credit goes to Tripura, further details I'll give you, after I reach to home, till take care of Nandi..

Gauri- don't worry about her, she is fine here..

Karan- is she had her dinner..

Gauri- she had her dinner, she is watching TV inside the room..

Karan- tell her, that I'm free, she was scared in noon, when she saw the cops on door..

Gauri- yeah, that's true! By the way, when you reached to home..

Karan- I'm having dinner with Tripura then, I'll be there, is it ok..

Gauri- fine, enjoy the dinner..

Karan looks Tripura arranging the dinning table with smile & he replied to Gauri- yeah! Bye, call end..

Karan walks towards the dinning table with smile, Tripura looks that & ask him- is Nandi fine..

Karan handover the cell to her & says- yeah! Absolutely, she had her dinner also..

Tripura- that's good..

Karan seat on chair & says- Tripura..

Tripura- haan..

Karan- please take a sit na..