Sleepless Night & Sorry..

Tripura's work continues with lots of stress, with her pregnancy sickness, Nandi looks that & she feels bad for that, she wants to help her out but she do not want close to her, some allegation stop to her to do a help, she look Tripura's tiredness too or she fear to attach with her, & she wants to say sorry to Tripura also..

Evening Tripura talking on cell with Mr. Prasad..

Tripura look to back her work, which is spread on the floor, with highlighter's- no sir it's already done, I'm doing last preparation, these project is very much important for me too, as MD, I'm very much excited to do, & I assure you we grab these project & make our magazine on top..

Tripura looks back again & she found Nandi there, she done her call with Mr. Prasad, & walks towards her work..

Tripura seat on floor, & she look Nandi too seat on floor on her opposite side..

Tripura feel dizziness & she runs towards the washroom..

Nandi looks that with sad face..

Tripura come back from washroom with irks face, but her irk face turn with smile, Nandi stood near door with glass of water, & her face clearly shows, she wants to enter in room..

Tripura- what are you doing on door, with glass of water..

Nandi ask her with normal tone- should I in..

Tripura- yeah, why are you asking permission, it's your house..

Nandi enter in room, & says- I know it's my house, but I don't like if someone entered in my room without permission, & so many times you asked a permission from me to come in, & she forward glass of water to her..

Tripura faintly smile & accept her glass of water & she drink it & says- thank you..

Nandi- it's ok, & she stood there with awkwardly..

Tripura looks that & asked her- do you want something..

Nandi nodding in no- no..

Tripura nodding in yes- ok..

Nandi take a some steps towards the door, & again asked to Tripura- do you want any help..

Tripura surprise by her sudden question, & she want to hear once again, what she says- aahh!

Nandi again repeat her words- do you want any help, like filing, scanning & other anything..

Tripura- do you really want to help me out..

Nandi shrugged of her shoulders & says- I know my previous behaviour towards you was actually rude, but since morning I'm looking you, you giving your best to your work, & sudden your sickness makes you tired, & more over I feel, & she stop in mid..

Tripura curious to know the reason behind Nandi's change behaviour, she knows, Nandi only showing her rude side to her, she won't to accept it, but she is loving & caring girl, & today she proves that, Tripura ask her- what about your homework..

Nandi- I do it on Sunday, & tomorrow I have day off, so that can I help you..

Tripura smile & says- ok, but before that can we have something, I'm hungry..

Nandi- are you sure, I mean you vomiting all the time, that's why I'm asking you..

Tripura- I know, but seriously I'm hungry..

Nandi- ok, but please till our tummy full you can keep side your work, just for sometime..

Tripura smile & says- sure, come..