Chapter 1

Hi guys and girls! This is my first story so please not too much hate. Also, it may or may not be revised yet, so please, don't be nazis and correct everything. And lastly, this story is most likely going to be very personal to me, so again, don't be nazis. Thanks <3

Chapter 1:
"Kylie, can you please get the dishes for me? I'm going to practice with your brother." Kylie's father, Drew asked her as he grabbed his belongings and waited for a response from his daughter.
"Augh okay fine. OH and before you go, can I go to Elizabeth's house after I finsh the dishes? Thank you."
Drew rolled his eye and mumbled a, "Whatever," as he left the tiny apartment. Kylie slowly got up, still looking at her phone and finishing her text to Elizabeth. Lemme finish the dishes real quick and I'll walk by you.
She sent the text, threw her phone on the red pillow she was using for warmth and walked into the kitchen to get the dishes done. 'Oh my god, where'd all that come from' she thought to herself. She looked at the sink filled with dirty pots, pans, bowls and plates. She sighed, and reluctantly walked to the sink, turned on the water and began washing dishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Alright, im on my way now. I'll see you in like, 30 minutes' Kylie texted Elizabeth as she grabbed her keys and pink floral backpack. Kylie hit 'send' on her phone, and then texted her father letting him know she was leaving. Kylie turned off the TV, locked the doors and left. She walked down the maroon-carpeted stairway and out the front door.
A car passed by as Kylie plugged in her yellow-colored earbuds and pressed 'play' on her playlist. "I walk this lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but its only me and I walk alone..' Green Day's famously known, "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" negan playing. Kylie started walking to the beat and humming the song. Another car passed as she continued walking. Constantly she saw cars passing her, each time, a new song came on. Before she knew, Kylie was just a couple blocks away from Elizabeth's. Kylie pulled out.her phone and texted Liz, 'I'm down the street, is Poppy there yet?' She put the phone down just before she felt her phone buzzing. She pulled it out again and swiped in her password. 'Okay, and yeah she's here. We'll wait for you before we watch the movies.' she replied with an 'okay' and recieved another text. It was from her "friend" Josh. 'Heyy' the text read. She quickly responded back with, "Heyyyyy"
She came up to Elizabeth's door and knocked on the window. She heard little paw steps and barking come from inside. "PANTHER SHUT UP" she also heard. The door opened up after Kylie heard twelve locks click. A girl with medium lengthed, and thick dark brown hair appeared. "Sup" Elizabeth said.
"Hola" Kylie responded. She walked in to greet Poppy. "Hola" Kylie said as she went in to hug the blonde who returned the favor before sitting back down and gluing ber eyes back on her white samsung.
"Let's get this movie started, eh?" Poppy said.