Chapter 38

Lucy's P.O.V.

All of us were transported to a balcony set for the teams before the pumpkin man, who we learned was named Mato continued.

"The first game is called Hidden! The rules are quite simple. Multiple clones of the participants will be scattered around the magical city we will be creating in the arena. Each participant will spawn in different locations. Each time you beat an opponent you will receive one point. But if you attack a clone or are attack by another competitor, you will loose a point. If you were attacked, you will respawn  in a different location. The person with the most points at the end of the round wins! Kabo!"

"I'll play," Gray smirks. 

"Go show them what Fairy Tail's made of," Natsu grins, fist bumping with him.

"The participants in today's games are:

-Gray Fullbuster of Fairy Tail team A

-Juvia Lockser of Fairy Tail team B

- Jäger of Quatro Cerberus

-Lyon Vastia of Lamia Scale

-Beth Vanderwood of Mermaid Heel

-Eve Tearm of Blue Pegasus

-Nullpudding of Raven Tail

And finally

-Rufus Lore of Sabertooth!"

As the games begin, I immediately knew something was going to go wrong.

"Raven Tail is going to target us," I state as I watch Nullpudding sneak up on Gray and Juvia.

Nullpudding then attacks them both, making them disappear and spawn in a new area.

"Damn bastards," Natsu growls, watching as Gray takes out Eve and then Beth before once again getting attacked by Nullpudding.

Juvia tricks Lyon and attacks him before going after Jäger who almost got a hit in but Juvia puts him in a water lock sending him to respond somewhere else.

"Nullpudding is sneaking up on Juvia," Erza glares just as he attacks her, sending her once again to a different area to respawn.

Gray and Lyon are now facing off which Gray luckily wins after struggling a bit.

Juvia fights Eve once again, sending him to respawn somewhere else.

By the time the timer was almost up, Gray and Juvia made fourth and fifth place, earning Fairy Tail some decent points.

"Times up! Kabo!" Mato yells as the participants are transported back to their teams. "Here is the score board! Kabo!"

1st: Sabertooth- 10 points

2nd: Raven Tail- 8 points

3rd: Lamia Scale- 6 points

4th: Fairy Tail team B- 4 points

5th: Fairy Tail team A- 3 points

6th: Blue Pegasus- 2 points

7th: Mermaid Heel- 1 point

8th: Quatro Cerberus- 0 points

"Natsu! Lucy!" 

Turning around we see a few of our friends along with Asuka come in, Asuka running into my arms.

"Great job out there Gray," Alzack smiles. 

"Thanks but that Nullpudding guy was really getting on my nerves," he grumbles.