Human nature

We sway side to side going together of the music. I look around seeing other people do the same like we were doing. It was dark with blue, purple, and white around us and the other people in the gym. There were lights above us that looked like stars. It felt like I was in heaven with him.

A: "your mom had really good taste"

I look at him

D: "I know. She always loved Michael Jackson"
A: "I love this song as well. No one really knows about it"
D: "really human nature?"
A: "I mean yea don't you think"
D: "well that's because a lot of people don't have taste"
A: "shut up"

I say smiling

D: "you look beautiful..always beautiful"
A: "you're always handsome"

We both chuckle

A: "you know..I always liked you. When we first were partners."

I smile out

A: "I never knew we would be were we are now..you seen me..like the real me. You even knew when I wasn't there or when I was...or when there was something wrong or when I had a bad day. You seen the real me"
D: "not a lot of people do..I always had a crush on you. I just didn't know how to ask you out. I was actually excited when I would see you every time you walked in the classroom. You would always make my day."

I smile like a kid in a candy store

A: "really?"
D: "well of course..you remind me of my mom..you took a wall down that I built as a young age...no one has ever really do that. And I knew I found the right girl. I was just scared so I went to Victoria"
A: "we're always going to be scared..that's life you know"
D: "I know"
A: "you helped me a lot..when you kissed me for the first time....I fell in love with you"
D: "so that's why you were ignoring me that whole week"
A: "I didn't want to do anything stupid"
D: "I would probably think it was cute"
A: "oh so I'm cute now?"

I smile out as he does the same

D: "you're a lot of things...and I love all of them"
A: "you? Love me?"
D: "always"

We both smile like kids in the candy store

D: "I would be awake all night thinking about you and have you like this...this is what one of my dreams were like. We were at a party like this and the lights are perfect on you"

I blush and look away from embarrassment.

D: "what was it me"
A: "haha..no.everything about this day is perfect"

I look at him into his eyes while he does the same. I smile at him feeling time has stopped and is only us moving. I go a little bit closer to him making him feel less nervous.

D: "I just want to say that..I really really like you"
A: "I like you too"
D: "and I would never ever hurt you..I will make you happy no matter what and-"
K: "I heard enough"

I smile out.

I go closer to him having me hover his lips. I close the gaps between us. I feel eyes on us but I didn't care. This feels right like we were suppose to be best friends and lovers at the same time. From just partners for a project to being boyfriend and girlfriend. Sometimes it's harder to break up with your best friend then with a boy. But having your lover and a best friend combined is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Boys will be boys. Until they find a girl they want to grow up for

And I just found mine.