Chapter 15

May's P.O.V

We walk for a while trying to find a good spot to lay down our towels. While we walk Aidan holds my hand in both of his. I smile at this.

We finally find a spot and lay down our towels.

"Wanna swim?" Aidan asks slipping off his shirt.

"Yep" I stand up and slip of my dress. Aidan's stares at me.

I slip off my jandals and wait for him to get out of his trance.

Not really getting why he's staring at me, I look down. I'm just wearing my plain black bikini. Nothing extraordinary.

"You coming or not?" I say getting slightly impatient.

"Huh?" He says snapping out of his trance.

I laugh. "Come on" I say grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the water.

We walk past a group of guys. Werewolves. They wolf whistle (no pun intended). Aidan's eyes start to turn black.

"Hey, hey look at me. I'll handle this." I say and walk over to them.

"Hey beautiful." One of them says.

"Alright. I'm gonna go ahead and burst you bubble." I say "I know you're all werewolves. And I know none of you have mates. Wait" I say looking around at them.

"He does." I say pointing to one with brown hair and bright blue eyes. "Anyway. So I am a werewolf just like you differences I am the daughter of an alpha. Plus I have my mate. See him over there" I say pointing to Aidan who is staring daggers at the guys. "Yea he is the alpa's son. Which means he's going to be alpha. He is my mate so I suggest that if you don't want to be shredded in to pieces then you should keep you wolf whistles to yourself." I smirk at the and walk away.

Before I can reach Aidan a hand grabs my wrist. Aidan growls. I give him a "I'll handle this" look.

I turn and see that the person who grabbed my wrist is the guy I pointed out as the only one having a mate.

"Look. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my friends they are idiots. But I am impressed that you could tell I was the only one who had a mate. Caden." He says offering me his hand.

I shake his hand and smile. "It's a gift. And I'm May."

"So you really are a werewolf then." He says.

"That I am." I respond, smiling.

"Well it was a pleasure to meet you but I should get going. We should hang out sometime. I think my mate might like you. You too are quite alike." He says, smiling about his inside comment.

"That would be great. What pack are you in?" I ask him.

"Full moon. Your mates pack." He says, nodding in Aidan's direction

"Oh cool. I guess I'll see you around then."

I smile and he waves then turns and walks back to his group. Much to my pleasure he gives the one who spoke to me a smack on the back of his head. I smile and turn away.

"Alright that's settled. Let's have some fun." I say.

I see that he is still staring at the guys.

"Hey, babe. Look at me" I say grabbing his face with my hands. "Forget about them and just have some fun with me." I say stroking his face with my hand.

His eyes slowly fade back to normal and he smiles at me.

"Thanks goddess I have a mate who can calm me down." He says.

I smile and grab his hand. We walk the last couple metres to the water and Aidan slings me on his back. I let out a scream and laugh. Trying to get down off his back.

Aidan walks out deeper and deeper in to the water until the water is at his hips.

"Aidan let me down" I say trying to squirm out of his grip.

Without any warning Aidan drops me and I fall. Fully submerging myself in the water. I accidentally breathe in and end up with lungs full with water. I finally reach the surface and cough and splutter out water.

"Oh my gosh May are you ok" Aidan asks.

I'm too busy coughing to say anything.