Chapter 9

His promise for us to stay together forever is coming true. He got accepted to SUNY Oneonta, and his mom said yes, the only problem was that the people at SUNY make you stay on campus for the first year. Not being able to see him everyday really sucked. I realized how much I loved him. I could tell it was hard for him at first living alone with a stranger and not having me there.

Christmas break came fast for him and I. We were finally able to sleep together again for a couple of weeks. I had a surprise for him though.

I got out of school early and went to pick Deniel up. I went to his dorm and found him listening to music. I climbed up on his bed, scaring him but laid down next to him while he wrapped his arms around me.

Him: I've missed you so much!
Me: Me too. How is school?
Him: Really good! I love it!
Me: Yay.

I looked up at him and then our lips collided. His kisses where the best. After a couple moments I got out of his arms and got down. Heading for his closet, I grabbed his suitcase and started packing for him.

Me: Grab what you need for 2 weeks!
Deniel: Why?
Me: You'll see!

After we packed, we went to my car and headed to the Albany Airport. He didnt know where we were going, all he knew is that we were flying somewhere. We got to the airport an hour early. Checked in and waited.

Me: Remember this? The time at the airport we first met?
Him: Course! My favorite day!
Me: I still remember your hug. It was amazing. The feeling I had when I first touched you was amazing. And now..

I grabbed his hand.

Me: and now this, a year later, we are together. Forever.
Him: Eu Te Amo
Me: I love you.

We boarded our first flight to Paris. Ge still didnt know where we are going. I made him wear earplugs every time the flight attendant said something. We watched 4 movie, and slept for 4 hours. It was a really long flight. We finally arrived and once we got outside the airport and looked at me and had the biggest smile ever.

Him: Are we in Paris?
Me: OUII!
Him: How? Why?
Me: Because I love you! We always talked about going to Paris and look where we are?

We went to our hotel and then started walking around. We spent 4 days in Paris, seeing the Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower and visiting all the cute shops, spent Christmas there, opening the presents we bought each other. He got me a BEAUTIFUL necklace with our initials and dates carved into it, and I got us matching bracelets and shirts. Then we took a train to Amsterdam and went to the bench where The Fault In Our Stars was filmed and we went to the Anne Frank museum. After spending 3 days there I had one last surprise for Deniel. We boarded a plane to Brazil. I knew he missed his family and his cats. This was still a surprise to him though, I told him we were going home but which home he did not know. I made him and the people in front of us keep their blinds down so he wouldn't realize that we were going to a place with no snow. Finally once we got off the plane he knew. We got our bags and headed for a cab. We got to his apartment and settled in like we havent been gone for a long time. All of his 18 cats came to him. That was actually really funny watching them all go to Deniel. It felt really nice to be in the hot air again.
Im sure he didnt like it but I did. We stayed there for the rest of the week. We went back to Itacoatiara! It was my favorite place. He was really protective of me while we were down there. We went to the beach almost everyday. And every time I looked at a guy and the guy waved back he would squeeze me hand hard. I actually laughed each time. By January 2, we were ready to come home. We boarded the plane and I let put a big sigh and put my head on his shoulder.

Him: Whats wrong?
Me: I dont want this time to be over. I want to travel the world more!
Him: I know but hey, we got to spend this time together and now we get to go back and spend the rest of our lives together. And I have a surprise for you.
Me: For me? What is it?
Him: Its waiting at home. Youll see!

I turned away pretending to be mad until he turned me head towards him and kissed me. I could never be mad at that. He was so perfect. Every thing was perfect until...