Hastings

Ashley's POV:

I wore my mask and the clothes that I fight in. I rode my bike to the underground.

As soon as I opened the doors security followed me. "Boss we weren't informed about your arrival." I just nodded since I couldn't blame them.

"I have booked my fights tell them I'm here." One of them left to inform and the others followed me to the locker and guarded the place.

I did some warm ups and drank water from the bottle in huge gulps. My fight was the next one so I went towards the ring. People made the way as soon as they saw me. The fight going on ended.

"And now the fight is between Bloodsucker and...." The announcer paused since everyone was laughing or cheering at the name.

"Well the cheering for him is unnecessary as our opponent is the one and only undefeated AD." The cheer died down and all the smiles turned into fear.  I never said I have a good reputation!

The opponent looked around and gulped but soon masked it. I rolled my eyes at their antics and stepped into the ring. The beta were placed and I knew that it was on me. Not to sound cocky but it is what it is.

We both were in front of each other standing at a defensive position. "Start" I heard the announcer.

He lunged at me with a punch towards my stomach and I jumped to the side to dodge it. He passed me so I turned around swinged my leg towards his knee caps which made him fall down on knees. Then I ran and stood in front of him and kicked his neck before he cod get up. The force made him tumble down.

He had one hand on his neck and tried to get up. Before he could do that I jumped at him and straddled him to block his movement. He knew he had lost the fight when I started punching the living daylight out of him. I was so lost on releasing my anger on him that I didn't realize he tapped out until I was pulled out.

This made everyone realize what I was doing her at this ungodly hour. The next fights were pretty easy because they tapped out after giving me a small fight.

I really need an opponent who isn't scared of me who would give me a good fight. I really need to do something.

I went straight home and decided that I would take a shower then eat some food and take a nap.

~~~~

I woke up with light shining on my face. I looked at the clock and jumped out of my bed. It's fucking 7:30am and nobody woke me up. I have school today in 30 minutes. I changed my clothes to a nerdy self with a faked glasses and retainer. I took my empty bag and rushed down the stairs.

"Why in the fucking hell did you all not wake me up?" I shouted at the people waiting on the table.

"Well the last time we saw you, you were shaking with anger and then we heard about the fights. These meant that you slept with all that anger inside and then if we thought if we woke you up then you'll bury us six feet under." Ray explained rushing out.

"In short you all were scared of me. Good good I like it." I said with a smirk.
Luke muttered a low "bipolar bossy Ashely" under his breath. The others heard and started laughing while I sent him a glare and that asshole sent me a cheeky grin.

"Let's go!" Gray shouted breaking the lovely atmosphere. The girls jumped in our car and left without waiting for the boys.

"So what happened after I left?" I asked the girls.

"He said that Hastings want to take over us and this is all just the beginning. They cannot accept the fact that someone can rule a whole town with everyone in her fingertips." Rose said and shared a look with Angel indicating there's more to it.

"And...?" I asked.

"He said that he felt the same. You should be taken down. Everyone is scared of you, even after being in a free country they have to follow you." Angel said. "Which means Hastings is taking the people who feels like this about you" Rose continued. They both looked at me to see my expression.

I was low-key hurt that they felt like this about me. I did everything I could to protect then, the gang helps me provide security. Crime rate is zero because of me. I save them from illegal drugs, rape trafficking and what not. I do the killing so that they don't have to and that's what they feel about me?

I was disappointed but I don't know at whom. Me  because I couldn't provide them or the people who weren't grateful for what I do.

If I could I would thank Hastings personally for showing me this side of my work.

But now I need to get Hastings realize where he is standing. I never thought I have to do this but he left me no choice.

I know there's this contract and now I have to contact someone I didn't want to.

The one and only Robert Hastings or should I say my godfather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

I guess it's a cliffhanger.

I am really sorry for this late update but as I said my lazy ass is too lazy to this.

This chapter may have errors but tell me so I can edit.

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!!