Chapter: 4

"How have you been all these years?" I ask him. "Honestly nothing.. Working that's all. Thinking of you.. And once i got the call that you were.. Here, I rushed here.

"Aww that was chessey!" I tease. "Really? I didn't mean for it to be..." He said slightly embarrassed. I laughed and we just started having conversations and we never had a silent moment. We talked for hours and hours. Just like he never left. It felt right. Every time he would look straight in my eyes I would get a tingly feeling in my stomach and oddly I didn't want it to go away. And every time he would flash his award winning smile my heart would skip a beat. He had short, light drown hair, and he had on a white tee shirt with some black jeans. He was looking pretty damn fine of you ask me. His eyes were a light blue, and his smile was the best I've ever seen. I got lost in my thoughts as I looked over and he had a cheeky grin on his face, "what.." I say through my smile. "Are you done checking me out yet?" He teased. "Uhh I wasn't checking you out!" I defend myself. "It sure looked like it." He winked. I let out a groan and rolled my eyes. I let my body fall back on to the bed since I was sitting up in it. He chuckled to himself and I couldn't help but smile. He made me feel complete again. He made me feel like someone really cared.

"I really did miss you" he said more to himself than to me. I gave him a smile, "I'm getting tired.." "Oh.. Well then I'll get going I guess.." He got up and headed towards the door. "Wait!!" I yelled towards him. "Yeh, hon?" " umm..." All I knew is that I didn't want him to leave. "Can.. You.. Uhh...... Can you stay?" "Umm.. Yeh.. Are you going to sleep though?" " umm...yeh...is that okay with you?" I asked.
"Of corse." He slipped in the hospital bed with me and I automatically snuggled into his warm embrass.

It want the first time we ever "slept" together during our friendship. No no no no no before you jump to conclusion.. All we did was sleep.. Just sleep. Nothing else. Gosh you guys have dirty minds!

But it's been so long since I've had his strong arms around me. His smell was fresh and it wasn't over powering. He had his arm plopped down on my torso and I had my body facing him, with my head tucked into his chest. I missed this. I missed him. And now he's back.

••••Authors note•••

Hey guys:) how are you liking the story? Comment what you think about it💕

And how do you like Jay?

Please vote and share this story. It'll mean sooo much and I love you guys😘 Thanks for reading, Enjoy!❤️