Ask Oklahoma, Answers 1

Oklahoma: Ok first ones from DeathRattle03. "So Oklahoma, what do you think of Roon?"

Oklahoma: Well, Roon is a friendly rival. She is a, from what I heard, a yandere. She's looks mean and physotic at first, but she's actually pretty nice. Sure she does tease and try to get Y/N, but we're good friends. She cares about some people. And she has some people. Course, she has that ongoing argument with Prinz Eugen and Friedrich der Grobe about who's bigger around the chest. Next please.

Oklahoma: Next one is from @SyriaandIraq. "Heya Oklahoma, what do you think of the Tennessee sisters and the Pennsylvania sisters?"

Oklahoma: Yikes...ummm. This is a tough one. Well the two girls in the Pennsylvania class are my cousins, and I'm close with Arizona. Me and her were at Pearl Harbor together on that day. She got it worse than me, and is still shell shocked to this day. She doesn't want to forget about them, her 1177 crew who died during the attack. Since then she always wants to protect everyone, so nothing like Pearl Harbor happens again. Me and her are more alike cause...ya. Her sister, Pennsylvania, has that scar under her left eye cause of Downes exploding next to her. I'm close to the two, and I see them as cousins.

Oklahoma: And for the Tennessee sisters. I have a sort of friendly dislike towards them. Tennessee was a little harsh on Y/N when she first met him. And California is well....she sunk with us, but she was repaired. Hens her being energetic, cheerful, and playful. And that what makes her different from me and Arizona. We were left at the bottom of the harbor, while she was raised and repaired. Let's just say the the Pennsylvania class doesn't get along well with the Tennessee class. Next question please. And don't worry SyriaandIraq, it's ok.

Oklahoma: Next is from @shadowgamer254. It says, "Hey Oklahoma, what do you think of Eldridge, and would can you say about Kisaragi"

Oklahoma: I dont know much about Eldridge, but she and I are acquaintance with one another. While we were in the bath house, me and a few other got for the shock of our lives when we stepped in her bath. No one told me she leaks electric. But it worked out in the long run. Why? Well now she can charge up my phone, and I can use her hair to keep the toaster running. Speaking of which *gets up* Eldridge! My phones about to die! I need you!

Eldridge: *opens the door* For the last time, No. I'll tell Nevada if you don't stop.

Oklahoma: Come on. Just a bit? *walks towards her*

Eldridge: *starts electrifying* I'll shock you.

Oklahoma: Come on.

Timeskip-A few second later-Oklahoma sits back down with her hair messed up.

Oklahoma: That was a shocking experience.

Eldridge: *opens the door* No puns! *shuts the door*

Oklahoma: Ok, next one is from @black9379. "Hey Oklahoma, if you had any, what were your former commanders like?"

Oklahoma: I never had any former commanders. But since Azur Lane started up, Y/N was my first commander I've had. He's always nice to me and has a big heart for everyone. He helped me overcome my nightmares. So ya, Y/N is my first commander I had. And I'm happy he is. Next.

Oklahoma: This one is from @ThoughtfulForest. "Why do you and your sister always spook me?"

Oklahoma: Sorry, we do it all for fun. Please don't look in your closet. *moves slowly in his closet*

Oklahoma: Ok, last question. This one is from ECL20011. "Hi there, Oklahoma. Here's my question. Aside from your battles with your commander, did you see some reports about a certain Captain and his ship girl fighting a gigantic Siren hybrid?"

Oklahoma: I didn't hear much. But I heard it was an intense battle. I believe the commander was at our celebration in the last chapter. Captain Erl and Enterprise, his secretary, took down a huge Siren. And during the battle Erl turned into a ship boy. And they did come out victorious. But that's all I know.

Oklahoma: Ok that's all I'll be awnsering today. Any further questions, please ask here.

Oklahoma: *closes the phone* Now, I should see if Y/N wants to go out on a date today. Bye guys. *waves*

 *waves*