Chapter 1

"Soldiers on my command...FIRE!"

~•~
Dwayne

"Bzzz..bzzz..bzzz..bzzz"

'What the hell was that noise? was that my phone?!'

"Bzzz..bzzzz...bzzz" my phone buzzes for the nth time

Now I'm pissed.

"Oh my fucking god! I swear I'm gonna kill—" Before finishing my sentence my MOM cut me off. "DWAYNE SO, YOUR LANGUAGE PLEASE!!" There I saw a short haired woman who has a chubby body. It's my wonderful mom.

"Sorry mom..." I apologized to her.

"Hayst...get your ass up, we're having breakfast now so get up" She told me with an irritated voice.

I sat up from my bed and as usual I picked up my phone first to check if there was any messages but... Knly our group chat from our school was on on it and I don't care about whatever it was.

I got up to take a shower, after that I took my clothes which was a long sleeve tshirt and some pajamas since it's Sunday.

"Here, eat this." Mom gave me a bowl of cereal.

"Thanks mom." I got a spoon and sat at the sofa and ate silently, mom turned on the TV to check the news today and I didn't pay any attention.

"Hey Dwayne, did you got into fight on Friday?" Mom broke out the silence.

"Uhhmm... yes mom" I looked down.

"Can you please at least tell me... I'm worried about you." Mom begged me. I heard sadness from her voice.

"Okay mom... I love you" I gave her a tight hug.

"I love you too, sweetie."

I didn't think that mom would find out that I was gotten into fight, I don't even have a single scratch from the fight so how the hell did she know?

Ding Dong...Ding Dong..

"I'll get it." Mom stated before standing up to get the door.

"Uhmm..Hello..?" i heard my mom voice but i didn't bother looking who's she talking outside the door, i change the channel of the TV, i change it to SEVEN DEADLY SINS which is on animax everyday i watch it often even though im in the bathroom who knew i love anime that much. I heard some footsteps coming towards me when i turn who is it, it is my mom and some agents???

"Sweetie they need to talk to...us" mom said nervously as we sat down to the chair, "Hello Ms. So and Mr. So, I am Nova im from the Government" said the girl who is at my height mom and i nodded "You Mr. So we see your fotage fighting against the bullies in your school which is impressive they didn't lay a hand on you" the other man said as they play the footage and i was here at the chair confuse of how they see it nor film it.

"Your skill is impressive Mr. So you fought without weapon you only use your bare hands" Nova said and yes i only fight with my bare hands because i always go to gym after class and that's why my i had this muscular body.
"Ms. So we.. Government wants your son to fight alongside with us and we will pay you and we promise sincerely that your son Dwayne So will be back ALIVE" Said Nova who is very serious at this moment while my mom is there shock and confuse about what's happening.

"W-wait... What do you mean f-fight?? What is it tell me first?!" mom nervously shout at Nova .
"Ms. So... we have a war and the war is gonna happen in 4 months we needed your sons because of his skills at fighting We Government will pay your bills... anything, just let us Dwayne come to us to train and fight"

Mom was thinking of what Nova said because we just dont have enough money now to pay the bills and the rent in our house but i don't think mom will let me come to the---

"Can you give me your number cause i need time to think because this is so sudden and i want to talk to my son about this" mom said seriously now.

Well... I don't think i doomed because i certainly dont care because fighting let my stress always relief, and i think mom needs to agree to let me come to them because we don't have enough money to pay the bills and the rent.

"Here" Nova give a card to my mom which is her number. "We hoping that as soon as possible you will give us a call... Goodbye Ms. So i hope we see again each other Dwayne So" mom lead them to the door.

"Hey...Dwayne what do you think?...they said that they're gonna pay all our bills and you know we don't have enough money anymore" mom read my mind.

"I think we give it a go mom" i said
Mom nodded "Okay sweetie i guess you're right... but first buy some salt and pepper at the store will you? We're run out of it" mom said sarcastically, I nodded at mom and i change my pajamas into shorts and shortly i go to the store to buy some salt and pepper.

Please comment and say something about this story :))

Enjoy reading :)