Chapter 2

Dwayne

It's the second day since the agents come to our house.

"Hey Dwayne sweetie can you please get my phone.....im gonna call Nova...now.... you're gonna be alright.. right??" said mom seriously

"Yes mom... im gonna be alright since they promise that im gonna be back alive" I assured mom.

"I'm not selling you" mom said super duper serious

"I know mom" i said tiredly because i just woke up a minute ago. I handed the phone to mom

"Uhmm...Hello? Nova? It's me Ms. So me and my son now talked about it..we think about what you said..." Mom said to Nova nervously of letting me go.

"So what do you think Ma'am?" Nova questioned i literally heard it because it's on loud speaker.

"We....give it... A go" Mom sighed.

"Good choice Ma'am, we're arriving at your house in a minute" Nova responds.

Mom leave a biggest sigh and look at me worriedly i know she's afraid of letting me go but i know and she knows that when she let me go our bills will be payed because we don't want to go jail.

"Don't worry mom everything will be okay... and i promise that i won't get hurt nor die" i said to mom to remove the worried in her face.

Here comes the drama.

"I know that...i'm just scared of letting you go... because you knew i raised you alone.. And it's hard to see you gone" mom said now crying.

"Mooooooommm... I'm not gonna die"
I said to mom, i hate seeing mom crying even when she's watching her favorite drama series, well...moms always emotional i...guess?

Ding dong....ding dong

Well...That was fast.

"I'll get it" i said to mom while walking

"Hello Dwayne So" Nova looks surprise when she sees me answer the door.

"Hello Nova" i said while yawning
"Jeezz...Dwayne manners!" mom shouted me. "Come in Nova" mom said.

"You promise that your gonna pay for our bills right???" mom said serious again.

"Oh yes Ma'am we promise that we never let go of our promise..and... About the deal ma'am.... Are. you.sure?" Nova said while she has a grin in her face

"Yes I'm sure" Mom said while holding my hand.

"Hmmm....very well then...we'll take Dwayne So now" Nova said smiling

"I'm gonna take a shower first and prepared my stuffs" i said tiredly and yawning.

"Dwaaaaaayyneee!....... Manners!!" mom shouted at me "go take a shower now and prepare your stuff make it PROPERLY" mom giggles.

I went upstairs to take a shower and prepare my stuffs.

A minute later i'm done taking a shower ang preparing my stuff and now coming downstairs now i see mom and Nova talking happily while drinking a coffe... I wonder what they talking about..

"Hey mom im done" i said to mom while she's giggling again.

"ohh...are you over packing again???" mom said irritatedly

"Huh? It's only a few mom the bag looks like big but it's just air inside HAHAHAH" i said mom who is now confuse.

"Ohh..okay dear" mom said sarcastically.