Inside Ross's mind :)

The high school was a lot scarrier now that I know that it isn't real and one mistake can cause everyone to try to kill me. I found out I already had a couple of classes with Liam and Louis and easily found them at lunch. I couldn't find Rydel anywhere, but after school I walked home by myself. It's because when my parents or one of my older siblings come to pick me up, it's like I'm with strangers.

I got a text around seven o'clock from Liam telling me to hurry to the hospital. When I entered the hotel room, I knew it wasn't good because Louis was in a hospital bed with a billion stitches, a bandage over his ribs, and was asleep.

"He jumped out a window," Liam explained. "If you try to change the dream, everyone will notice and try to kill you."

"Like in Inception?"

"Exactly."

"So right now he's in a comma while he's in a comma?"

"I guess?"

"What if right now he's awake in the real world."

"I doubt it. It would be just a little too easy to wake up."

"I feel like I'm going insane."

"Me too. But we'll make it out."

"Hopefully you're right."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night I had another dream that Liam, Louis, and I were in the hospital in real life again. We were standing by their beds which were surrounded by people.

"Why are we back here?" Liam asked impatiently.

"I'd rather be here than be in the dream I was just in," Louis joked.

"It's good to see you awake, sort of," I remarked.

"Wait a second," Liam said a little loudly. "Where did Danielle go?"

"She left," Rydel said stepping out of the shadows.

"What do you mean? Who's Danielle?"

"Danielle is my girlfriend, but why did she leave?!"

"She couldn't stand watching you like this. She left."

"NO! She can't leave," Liam sobbed.

"Well, it's too late for that. She left yesterday."

"Why are you being so insenitive, Rydel? What's wrong with you?" I asked. I'd never seen her act like this before.

"Why don't we get out of this room," Louis suggested.

"I want to see my room," I demanded.

"Okay, but you won't like what you see."

"I don't care."

I stood in silence while I watched my lifeless body. It was hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure the other boys got off lucky. There was still a bit of dried blood mixed in with my blonde hair. My forehead was covered with a bandage. Tubes were going down my throaght into my lunges. Both my lunges were suspeneded in the air, my left arm was in a yellow cast. There were billions of scrapes on my face. I could barely recognize myself.

"None of you should be alive. You're just lucky," Rydel said honestly.

"Well that makes me feel so much better," Louis said sarcastically.

"Go ahead and be sarcastic and joke around all you want, but that won't help you get out of here."