Chapter 3

"What the hell are you talking about Liam?" I asked angrily. He could not take the blame for me.

"I was sitting behind you. I saw you were about to hit a poor squirrel, so I reached forward, grabbed the wheel and you ran the stop sign. That's why we crashed into you guys," Liam confessed.

"So all this shit is over a fucking squirrel?!" I screamed furiously.

"Well. Yeah. I guess so."

"Damnit Liam!"

"Whoa guys. Just calm down. I forgive you. It's okay," Ross said forgivingly.

"Yeah. We're probably going to wake up soon. Remember what I said, though. Act normal," Rydel reminded us. As if on time, I passed out and woke up a few seconds later in my bed. I heard yelling downstairs, so I jumped up to see what was going on.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" my mum screamed.

Oh God, no. Liam was standing in the middle of our family room...shirtless.

"Uh...Lou. Why am I here?" Liam asked, a bit embarresed.

"Louis?! Did you go drinking last night?!" my mum yelled.

"Uh. I guess so," I lied.

"What did I tell you?!"

"Come on Liam. Let's get you home," I quickly said before my mum had time to yell at me some more.

Aparrently, Liam lived with his girlfriend Danielle in a flat in this fantasy thing. Danielle was off for fashion week or something, so we were fine to talk there. 

"Liam, you know you can't blame yourself for this. You can't help but care too much," I explained.

"But it is my fault. Those two kids. They're in commas because of ME," I shouted.

"I highly doubt they blame you. Let's just pray that the squirrel actually lived."

Liam then whispered something but I couldn't hear him.

"What was that, Liam?"

"I said it didn't!"

"You've got to be fucking-"

"Jeez, Lou. I was joking. As far as I know the squirrel made it out. Let's just hope we do too."

===============

School that day was weird because I was so used to the order I had for doing things before, but I usually had futball during school. Since I got kicked off the team, my entire schedule got changed. I sat with Liam and Ross at lunch, but no one had seen  that Rydel chick all day. 

One of the jocks, who has always hated me, tried to pick a fight with me. That didn't end up well for either of us. He ended up with a  broken nose and I got a week of detention. After lunch I found Eleanor and asked her out. She said yes, but it was weird for me because in the real world we were always together.

I felt bad about it, but I stayed away from Harry, Zayn, and Niall because I knew they weren't my real friends. Plus if I tried to make frineds with them I was afraid thye'd become hostile or something. 

Life get's a billion times harder when you know it's not real. My mum found out about my detention and grounded me. It was really strange considering she hasn't told me what to do in like two years. I had to walk to the movie theater to meet El. Since this was all a dream, the theater could play any movie I wanted. I quickly decided on Grease, since it was my favorite movie.

When we were infront of the door, El looked at me confusedly. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"We're about to see a movie," I responded. Why was she acting so weird?

"What are you doing?" she repeated. This didn't sound good, so I ran. When we would mess around with each other, she'd randomely start chasing me, but I learned to know when she would because she'd get that same look in her eyes. And I saw a more hostile version of that look before I started to run.

I heard her screaming behind me. Everyone moved out of our way, but when we passed by, they started in the chase, too. Soon I had a massive mob following me. I shifted the dream so that I was closer to Liam's apartment. I opened the unlocked door and barged inside. It would've been the perfect place to hide if Danielle wasn't there.

She looked confused. "What are you doing?" she asked in the same tone El did.

"Where's Liam?" I asked angrily.

"Not here. What are you doing?"

I looked around the room frantically trying to find an escape. I could here the mob banging against the door. They'd probably break it in a few seconds. I saw my only way out: a window. It was a stupid dessision, but my only choice. I ran and jumped out of it like they did in the movies, only when I landed, it was on my stomach. There were pieces of glass impaled in my skin. There was a rining in my ears. And I slipped out of consciousness.

-Liam's Point of View-

I had to get tutored after school in geography and english. I felt bad about leaving Louis on his own, but people would get suspicious. I figured out half way through the session that I could shift the dream. I shifted it so that the time would go by quicker which led to my tutor, Alexa, to give me a confused look. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Looks like our lesson's over. Thank you so much. Sorry, and I'll see you tomorrow," I said quickly before grabbing my bag and walking off. I heard her get up as well, and when I turned around she bagan to run. Everyone we passed by started chasing me too. I finally got to my apartment in a little less than ten minutes, but there was a crowd there, too. They were in a circle surrounding something. I quickly pushed my way through and found Louis, all bloody and broken.

I shifted the dream again so that only Louis and I were in the hospital. No one seemed to care this time though. Louis was in a hospital bed, his right arm in a cast.

The doctor said a few of his ribs were broken, and he had lost a lot of blood, but he would recover. Hopefully. 

Hey guys. Sorry that's all I could do for right now. And I also know Ross Lynch isn't in a lot of this, but I'm getting to his part. DON'T you worry :)