Chapter 26 part 1

Milyn POV 

It's been three weeks since Tyler and I talked. I did listen to Tinashe advice but he only lied again. I got the house that I wanted, so that couldn't make me any happier. So right now i'm getting Mell ready for school since it starts next week. I enrolled him for the school Shai goes to.

"Are you ready to go to a new school and meet new friends ?" I asked Mell.

"Yes. Shai goes to my school too." He smiled.

"Yep, so that should be fun."

Someone knocked on my door and I hopped off the couch. I walked over and opened the door to see my mom. I called her over. I haven't spoken to her in a while, so yeah.

"Hey mommy." I smiled and embraced her in a hug.

"Hey Milyn, how have you been ?" She asked.

She walked inside and I closed the door, "Hey Mell." She smiled.

She walked over to the couch and sat Mell in her lap, showering him with kisses as he giggled.

"Everything has been great." I said.

She gave me the really look and I started playing with my hair.

"So far." I finished.

"Tell mama all about it." She sighed.

"Well Tyler and I were together but now we've broke up. I found a girl number saved in his phone and she texted him her address. I asked him about it but he repeatedly lie. So the next day I went to his house so we could talk about it and he just kept lying." I groaned.

Mell slid off her lap and went running around somewhere in the house.

"You only lie when you're afraid. Maybe he's just afraid of hurting you - "

"I rather him hurt me with the truth than with a lie !" I interrupted.

I took a deep breath to calm down, "Mom, I think he's cheating. Again."

It hurts me to even say that. Tyler cheated on me before and he knows I have major trust issues. Why does he do that to me? I just don't understand.

"When's the last time you two talked ?" She asked.

"Three weeks ago." I said.

We were both silent, "No matter what goes in in that boy head, I know he loves you Milyn. I definitely know something is up with him but I think you two need to seriously talk." She said, "I'm not saying talk to get back together but talk so that you both don't end on bad terms."

I nodded, "Thank you mommy." I smiled, giving her a big hug.

"You don't have to thank me, that's what i'm here for." She laughed, "Now show me to this kitchen so we can throw down."

I laughed and got up so we could start cooking.

Cheyenne POV 

I lift up my head from the toilet and slowly moved my way to the sink to brush my teeth. This is the fourth time I threw it up today. I walked out the bathroom and threw my hair into a big bun on my head.

"You threw up again ?" Chris asked, walking into the room.

I nodded my head, "I need to lay down actually."

"You want anything ?" He helped me get on the bed and he pulled the covers over me.

"I'm fine." I said.