Pain demands to be felt

After that shocking incident, the injection helped me to get over it. Slowly when my blur vision was clearing I saw Dr.Aavir reading some journals while sipping his coffee.

I could see those eyes that were awake struggling to bring someone's life back. His tired face, messy hair which now were too noticeable. That veins that every woman admires was prominently visible when he was trying to have his grip over files in his hand. I also recognized his Adam's apple that went upside down when he sipped his coffee from the mug. He meanwhile was ignoring texts which were constantly beeping. I wonder how I underestimated his looks that day. Probably it's all that drugs injected into me that I was finding Dr.Aavir so attractive.

He made a turn and caught me looking at him. I tried looking away from him.

"You up?", He asked.

"Yes", I replied.

He looked so calm but I could feel him hiding some emotions. May be last night's incident I thought.

His cell phone started ringing.

"Excuse me, be right back ", his strong sleepy voice said.

I could hear his conversation on call which says "I am doing okay mum, just tired and busy ", He was confronting his mom I figured out.

He came back in.
He was calm by now like all his worries just got washed up when he heard his mom's voice.I thought what I missed now was my parents, my dumb brother, and my best friends who never left me alone even when I had my breakups.

He said,

"See I know you are scared by that scenario. I understand but I promise you that I will try my hard and put all my efforts in your treatment",

His words, that confidence in his greyish brown eyes were so very enough to bring back the strengths that I almost lost the night I was told I had a tumor.

I sighed.

He continued, "Also we can talk about your fear and find some psychological way to deal with it, well whatever it maybe I and Tej are with you together".

I wonder how I go numb whenever I see people showing so much care towards me. I was swallowing my spit to clear my block throat to put some words out of my sealed mouth but the result came as,

"water?... Can I get some water?",

Pindrop silence for few seconds.

Dr.Tej was in the room and we were not aware. He passed me a glass of water but then remembered how I am still into bisleri water whenever I am away from my family.

Hesitantly  I denied and said how I am still not adapted to outside water.
Suddenly I could see weird smiles on both of their faces. When I asked them the reason they said how Dr.Aavir and I were on the same side of the coin in these cases.

Dr.Aavir finally offered me his bisleri and was so happy that he's normal and now have a company.

I laughed.

Dr.Tej and Dr.Aavir seemed like twins to me on the very first day I met. The bromance that I was going to observe made me feel so special. I had such a loud laugh that the whole afternoon that tears started rolling down my cheek by evening. They were sharing all weird and strange stuff they never complained about. I became their audience and we three enjoyed a lot.

Isha came and saw me completely engrossed by both the doctor's story that she captured that big fat laugh of mine with them on her phone.

She was surprised to see me back to my this avtar that she saw long back on my Instagram stories and video calls.

We were said that reports will be informed soon and we bid goodbyes to them. All the way home I kept sharing Isha about all those gross stories that I could visualize and find it new whenever I recall it.

My laugh was getting too loud that everyone started getting their hopes back. They started thinking Dr.Tej and Dr.Aavir are a miracle, a god's own soul to help me in my journey.

It was almost two days by now that my treatment and bond with both of the doctors were taking a giant turn. I started enjoying my treatment. All stories right from tinder messages from guy to aavir, the failed plan of engagement night, Brahmin eating chicken, dinner swifts everything was poured into my plate to have a free entry ticket to their owned standup.

My life was taking such a smooth turn that I even started imagining my destination wedding plans, cards, or digital invites, lehenga from Sabyasachi everything was saved.

It was Isha's engagement night. Ma and papa's flight got delayed and were to arrive a day before the wedding.Dr.Tej and Dr.Aavir came all of sudden. I thought mama might have called them as its engagement. The way they were talking to mama felt like something was definitely cooking between them. I could see them hiding their glance from mine. I could feel thunder rising, heart heavily beating but I tried to keep a smile on my face to not ruin everyone's celebration.

From nowhere, I don't know, I started to do some rowdy actions to Dr. Aavir, meaning, "just come out with me, we need to talk," he tried to ignore, but my anger reached that peak that I went straight to him and said with a blunt rude voice that felt like I was screaming at him,

"We need to talk, just walk out and right now"!

He joined me. I took him to our lawn beside some bricks lined up and with so much anger and fear asked him,
"What are you up to, tell me what's in that report".

He was too annoyed by my this behavior that he lost his control over his calmness and replied,

"What you think of yourself? I am your doctor and you can't just make me walk here and answer your stupid question".

I know what I did wasn't right, but all I was worried about at that point was about my reports, so I kept my blunt rude voice going and asked him to answer my question about my life so I need to know.

At last, he kept his ego aside and told me about my report.

I could feel my feet falling away from the ground. It felt like my soul was leaving my body. Obscurity all over. Sure, it was the end. My ears went deaf. His words were pretty clear. That sentence he was speaking bounced all over my brain. I couldn't feel it. Just a total shock.

Dr.Aavir's words?
well, you guys know it already.

Thank you for your patience.
Wait for the next part!