Tea party (dekubakukiri)

Deku-little
Bakugo- caregiver
Kirishima- caregiver

Kirishimas pov
I honestly have no idea how I was able to convince Bakugo to do this with us, me and Midoriya are having a tea party but Bakugo walked in on us and I convinced him to join us. Izuku has set up a nice tea party for us and his teddy bear, I had a crown on my head as well has a cape, apparently I was a super hero prince which is pretty cool if you ask me, deku had a tiny cowboy hat on and some pink heart sunglasses. Bakugo sat down on the other side of the small table "this is dumb" I flicked the side of his head as izuku poured imaginary tea into a tiny teacup and handed it to Bakugo, then he took a peppermint and threw it at his head. I snorted before covering my mouth, izuku giggles softly. He wasn't much of a talker which is fine we didn't mind all to much.

I sipped my 'tea' and ate a piece of candy that had been thrown at me earlier, izuku did a little happy wiggle in his seat making Bakugo chuckle, he leaned over at kisses izukus head "cutie" I smiled as Midoriya giggles again and flopped over so that his head was on Bakugos lap. Bakugo ran his fingers through Midoriyas hair and messed around with it as I cleaned up the tea party stuff, while Bakugo was vibin with Midoriya I made us all nuggies and tater tots, I walked back into the living room and sat back down "food is in the oven" as I said that izukus tummy growled, We all started laughing.

I turned on wall-e for izuku as I went to get the food out of the oven, I put some nuggies and tater tots on a plate with some ketchup and gave to izuku "you gotta blow on it baby" he nods before chomping on some tater tots. I laid my head on Bakugos shoulder as we shared some nuggies, once Midoriya was down I took his plate into the kitchen and started to watch the dishes. When I walked back into the living room Midoriya was asleep on the couch basically covered with a bunch of stuffies, I sat next to him and played with his hair.

"That tea party was kinda fun wasn't it Bakugo"
"Shut your fuck shitty hair"