Chapter two

Kristina had just gotten home for one of her daily morning walks around the block, when she heard a loud thump come from her bedroom "did you hear that? " She asked her Mom but didn't receive an answer because her Mom was busy working on her computer. Believing it was just her brother making a mess of things in her room she walked up the stairs with an slightly annoyed expression on her face. " I'm sure I heard someone or something fall in here," Kristina said walking into her room and turning on the lights only to see Spiderman on her ceiling. "Spiderman?!" She asked in disbelief "Shh, please don't scream, I don't know who you are or how I got here but the last thing I need is for anyone to know I'm here ." Spiderman said letting go of the ceiling and putting a finger to his masked face, "Is this some kind of a prank? because there isn't a logical explanation for how you could be here." "No, I really am Spiderman, no joke." Spiderman said trying to assure the girl that he meant no harm "that can't be the case, there's absolutely no way that the actual Spiderman could be here, somebody pinch me because I'm seeing things! " Kristina exclaimed convinced that she had just been in the sun too long but when she pinched herself Spiderman was still there. "I can assure you that you are quite sane, " Spiderman said "alright I will play along let me see, if you really are Spiderman tell me something only he would know? " Kristina asked still not 100% convinced that her favorite Superhero was talking to her, to her surprise he didn't say anything but webbed her hand to the door making her stuck similar to when he had the done the same action to Tony Stark in his room. Kristina was now speechless, only the real Spiderman would be able to stick her to her bedroom door. 'Come to think of it, he also was on the celling when I first came in, and I'm pretty sure that must stunt preformers couldn't stick to the celling without a harness. ' "Oh my gosh you really are Spiderman?! " Kristina exclaimed in both confusion and excitement "I told you, now can you please tell me where I am? " Spider man asked "well um you see.. this is going to be hard to explain but your not in your own dimension anymore Peter, you somehow ended up in mine which shouldn't be logically possible because your from a universe invented by movie directors and a comic book writer. " Kristina explained stammering on a few words, and even though Spiderman had his face covered Kristina could practically feel him roll his eyes. "I've heard that story once before and I'm not falling for it again, " Spiderman said simply "yeah I know, Beck manipulated you into giving up the Edith glasses and even though you defeated him he managed to expose your secret identity to everyone. " Kristina said simply "how could you possibly know all that? " He asked his voice filled with surprise "well let's just say I've been a big fan of yours for like ever, but the real question is how in the world did you get here Peter? " Kristina asked "I don't know I was just in the middle of fighting this criminal not long after my picture came up on the daily blugel and then all of a sudden I saw nothing but bright light and I ended up in wherever I'm at right now. Where am I anyway? " "North Carolina in another dimension, your also in my bedroom. " Kristina answered "right well I can't stay here I have to find a way back so I can stop the six armed man. " "Six armed man do you mean Doctor Octopus? " Kristina asked with concern "if that's what he calls himself, then yes I don't even know what he was trying to do. " "Peter tell me he didn't take any samples of your DNA?! " Kristina asked loudly and taking Spiderman by surprise, "Kristina who are you talking to up there? " Her father asked and she could hear him coming up the stairs "oh my gosh, my parents can't see you hide in the closet, " Kristina said pushing Spiderman into the closet and closing the door before he could protest.