Chapter Two: Anna Williams

A/N: Hey! This is our main character above, Anna! She's so pretty and be prepared to get jealous of her! Hope you like chapter two...

When my alarm sounds, I immediately feel the need to go back to sleep. This was by far the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in.

I groan and grab my phone to shut my alarm off. I turn over and hear Gemma on the phone with someone but I can't make out what she's saying.

I stand out of bed and groggily walk to the bathroom. I brush out my long brown hair and brush my teeth. I wash my face with some clear face wash I pulled out of my bag. After splashing water on my face and drying with a hand towel, I walk out to make coffee.

"Bro aren't those beds the most comfortable thing you've ever laid on." Gemma says getting her things ready to go to work.

"Yeah they are." I say yawning and walking over to the coffee pot.

"Oooo yes coffee please." Gemma says and sits on the couch, turning on the Tv.

I check my phone and the time reads 8:36 am.

"Are you sure you have time to watch that?" I say pointing to the clock on the wall.

"Aw shit, here just make me some and I'll take it with me." She says scrambling to get her stuff together. I quickly make her type of coffee, one vanilla creamer and one sugar packet.

"Thank you love I'll see you after work, I should be home at like six." She says grabbing the coffee.

"Okay good luck on your first day." I say sipping my coffee.

"Yep I need it." She says walking out the door and shutting it.

I walk over and lock it. What should I do? Let's watch a movie I decide.

I pick out Grease because you can never go wrong with a classic. I lay on the couch and realize I'm still in pajamas.

I get up and walk to my bedroom closet. I take off my pajama shorts and throw on gray sweats. I replace my shirt with a plain white crop top. I take another sip of my coffee and go to lay back down on the couch. I press play and continue watching Grease.

A few minutes into the movie I start hearing a buzzing noise. What is that? I get up trying to follow it and then I see it.

Gemma forgot her phone.

I glance at the caller ID and it reads 'Harry'. Should I answer it? Should I tell him Gemma forgot her phone? Why am I so nervous? Anna, just answer it you're being ridiculous. I slide over and accept the call.

"Hey Gemma, I was just calling to-" He starts. His accent is very thick like Gemma's.

"Hey Harry it's actually Anna, Gemma left her phone here, she went to work." I say, I didn't want to interrupt him, I just wanted to make sure he tells Gemma and not me.

"Oh hey Anna! Gemma has told me a lot about you." He says, I can basically hear him smiling into the phone.

"Yeah, you too." I say leaning on the bar table. 

"Well, when Gemma gets home could you tell her to give me a call back?" He says.

"Yeah sure, have a good day." I say about to hang up.

"You too love." He says, which was weird considering I've never met him. Maybe I just don't know him well enough yet? Maybe that's just a thing he says. I hang up the phone and set it back down on the bar table.

I sit back down on the couch and resume Grease. Not even five more minutes in the movie, her phone starts buzzing again. I groan and walk over to it.