Chapter Eight: Sunflower, Vol. 6

A/N: Hey everyone! Welcome to my favorite chapter! The plan I have for this chapter is so cute! I hope you enjoy it! Think about Sunflower, Vol.6 while reading this!

"No way." I hear Gemma say. I open my eyes and realize I'm still laying in Harry's lap.

"What?" I ask, raising my head off of his lap to look at her.

"You guys are so cute." She whispers. I really hope Harry is still asleep and can't hear Gemma.

I smile at her and roll my eyes. I really need coffee.

"Well, good morning to you. Looks like you had a good sleep." Gemma says, smirking.

"Yeah, I did." Gemma laughs and pours me a cup of coffee. I take it from her and sit back down on the couch.

"Oh, good morning." I hear Harry's raspy voice say.

"Morning." I say taking a sip of my coffee.

"Good morning." Gemma says to him and hands him coffee.

"So, Anna. I have a plan for us today." Harry says, looking at me.

"It's a date." Gemma says, smiling.

"You can call it that, but I want to take you to one of my favorite places in London." He says, smiling at me. A date? Has he been talking to Gemma about me?

"It's a surprise so I can't tell you where but, do you want to go?" He asks, turning to me. I feel my cheeks turn pink.

"I would love to go." I say smiling at him. He smiles and stands up.

"Better go get dressed then." He says, walking into his guest bathroom.

"Aww, my little brother and best friend! Going on a date!" She says. She looks really excited.

"I couldn't think of anyone else better for him." She says, walking over to me.

"So, you're okay with him taking me on a date? Like you don't think it's weird?" I ask.

"Absolutely not. If it was any other friend yes it'd be weird but I think you're perfect for him." She says smiling. Is this actually happening right now? Am I about to go on a date with Gemma's brother?

"Okay, whatever you say." I say to her, smiling like an idiot. Am I actually starting to like him?

"Oooo! Can I pick the outfit?" Gemma asks.

"Yeah let me just shower first." I say walking into the bathroom.

I close the bathroom door behind me and lean on the sink. I raise my head and look at at myself in the mirror. This is my first date since college. My third year of college I went on a date with a guy named Justin but... that was a mistake. The last person I had an actual relationship was Tyler. I met him in high school back in New York. We dated for three years until I left for London.

I sigh and turn on the hot shower water. I strip off my clothes from yesterday and take my hair out of my messy bun. I step into the shower and begin washing my hair. I decide to shave my legs because I never know what Gemma has planned for me to wear. I wash off with lavender body wash and finish washing out my hair.

As I watch the soap run down my body, I think about Harry. I wonder what people are going to say about me after this? What names will I be called? I shouldn't care but it hurts.

I sigh and turn off the steaming hot water. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body. I walk out of the bathroom and Gemma is standing in my room.

"Okay so I laid out two cute casual dresses. Pick one and try it on." She says. I stare down at my bed and look at the cute light blue dress with tiny white flowers on it. I look at the other dress. It's yellow with a white strip around the waist. I think I like the blue better.