Intro

4 years ago
I walked into school alone like everyday. I mean im not the prettiest girl in the world I have tan skin long wavy light brown hair, big brown eyes, and I'm about 5'3 and a half . I was then knocked to the ground along with all of my stuff, nobody helped me up because I don't have friends. Luke Hemmmings was the one that pushed me, he is the leader of the group. Then Michael pulls me into an empty class room and says "I know about your little crush on Calum its so obvious. Just wait till we tell him." I was so nervous that I was dreading lunch because that's when I normally get my beatings from Luke while Ashton and Michael hold me down. I was pulled outta my thoughts as the lunch bell rang. As I was leaving my locker Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Michael appear and pull me into an empty classroom and Luke starts beating me and it actually wasn't as bad as it normally is. Then Ashton whispers in my ear and says "the worst will come later on .".
As I'm walking to my sister Emily's Car beside the school I'm pulled further down the into the parking lot where nobody can see by Luke and Michael. They drag me in front Of Calum and Luke says "Amerah tell my best friend here how much you like him.". Calum then looks at me with that adorable smile of his and says " you really like me?". I nod and he then says " That's disgusting. why would I ever like you? you stupid bitch your worthless. why don't you go home and do what you normally do and go cut yourself. " then he gets down by my ear and whispers " Better yet.....go kill yourself ..." then Luke started beating me again so badly that the bruises are visible and I'm limping to my sisters car and she looks at me and sees Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton walking away suspiciously. Emily then turns to Me and says " are they the ones doing this to you all the time?" I nod. she then says "okay that's it. we're telling mom and telling her to transfer you to a different school and I'm giving you a Makeover." When we got home I took a quick shower and we then went to the salon. We dyed my hair this dark brownish reddish color and it looked good. I got s bunch of new clothes, bought a iPhone 5s and Emily taught me how to use make up. we got home I looked in the mirror and I truely felt Beautiful.