"Amazing job everyone!"

Donna,Kyle and Jason all got on the training mat.

And....

Jason started off by throwing a smoke pellet.

Kyle made a bubble while Donna flew up.

Jason completely disappeared so Donna and Kyle went into a flying match.

Donna was about to use her whip when Jason used his grapple and took it away from her.Kyle created a baseball bat and hit Donna when she turned her direction to Jason.But Robin dosen't team up so Jason used Donna's whip on Kyle pulling him down so he wasn't flying.

While Kyle was tied up Jason made his move to attack Donna so when she was on the floor getting up from just getting hit by a baseball bat Jason ran up to her and kicked her straight in the back so she fell forward.

Donna moved back she sprang back up and started a fist fight with Jason, Jason saw this coming so he moved out the way he had Kyle still tied up so he grabbed the rope and threw it towards Donna.

Kyle and Donna slammed into each other allowing Jason to get away.

Kyle was the first to realize what happened so he used his ring to create scissors,Donna screamed at him and said,

"Give it to me!"

When she grabbed the rope it loosened around Kyle so he was able to get out.Out of nowhere Jason jumped on Kyle's shoulders and locked his legs around Kyle's neck and flipped them over.

Kyle was out.

So Donna took the opportunity and she threw her whip at Jason.

Jason jumped up and kicked Donna in the face.

Donna got back up she then grabbed Jason by his cape, she pulled him back then punched him in the stomach three times Jason basically hugged Donna and then flipped her Straight on the floor Donna got the wind knocked out of her so Jason pulled her by her hair and threw her off the training mat.

"Amazing job everyone!"Diana said.

"I'll admit, i'm impressed."Artemis said and crossed her arms.

And right then Jason started to walk to Bruce but yelled.

"AAAhhh!CRAMP!" and fell forward holding the back of his leg.

"I told you I needed to stretch!"Jason yelled at Bruce from the floor.

Everyone laughed.

"So,do we pass?"Kyle asked aloud.

Everyone looked at Kaldur.

"You do tomorrow training starts at 3 don't be late."Kaldur said and he walked out of the room.

"Na na na na na na, to the batmobile! Na na na!"Jason screamed in Joy.

Both Donna and Kyle rolled thier eyes.

>>>Manor

Jason and Kyle texting

Jason:So how was your day?

Kyle:Bad at first but ended up being a pretty good day hby?

Jason: Same as usual

Kyle: So valentine's day coming up you have a valentine?

Jason:No do you?

Kyle:Nope!

Jason:Isn't there going to be a dance?

Kyle:Yeah, the last school dance was ok I guess

Jason: Tbh, I had a bad time but when I think back about it that was the last day I ever had fun, the days after everything seemed to go dark

Kyle:To deep

Jason:Why didn't you like the dance?

Kyle:It's hard to explain but I think I've come to an conclusion

Jason:Just don't tell me

Kyle:Hey can I ask you something?

Jason:Sure

Kyle:Do

Kyle: You

Kyle: Want

Kyle: To

Kyle:Be

Kyle:My

Jason:Sorry someone's at the door, brb

>>>

Jason ran to the front door after hearing a knock when he opened it he slammed it right away.Because behind that door was no other than-

"Really Jason!"Tim yelled.