"Wonder girl, are you single and ready to mingle?"

>>>

Mountain

"I'd say, today is the day you will be reviewed and showed to the public."Diana told Donna while placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Believe me I know."Donna said and smiled.

"They've come a long way."Diana said.

"They've certainly have."Hal said.

"Where is your sidekick at again?"Diana questioned Hal.

"I'm here!I'm here!"Kyle said flying down so he was right next to Hal.

"Finally I thought I was gonna have to drag you here!"Hal said laughing.

"Well at least he isn't late unlike someone."Donna said annoyed.

"They should be here any minute."Hal said.There was a loud engine roaring from the distance when it came close, Donna and Kyle starred jaw dropped.It was the batmobile.

"Like the ride?"Robin said smugly while stepping out of the car.

"It's the batmobile, why wouldn't we like it."Kyle stated.

"So what do we need to do."Donna asked.

"You're all going to be interviewed. You will answer honestly and you will be introduced to the public as the new members of the young justice team."Batman said.

>>>

"This is awesome."Kyle said while walking the path to the mountain.

"I know right."Donna said poking Kyle's side and smiling.

"Kid lanter right?Did you decide that name yourself?"An interviewer asked.

"Robin, can you explain what's with the costume change?" An interviewer asked.

"Wonder girl, are you single and ready to mingle?"Another interviewer asked.Kyle stopped to answer the question so did Donna but Jason kept walking.

"Robin do you have a minute?" An interviewer asked and Jason walked up and answered their questions.

>>>

"Whoever knew smiling can hurt."Donna said rubbing her cheeks.

"Honestly, I feel like if I eat my jaw will fall off."Kyle said.

"Maybe you to should smile more."Jason said while flipping back and forth over the couch.

"You all did amazing!"Megan said from the kitchen.

"Do you remember when we did that?" Wally asked Dick and Kaldur.

Dick and Kaldur nodded.

"Are we gonna train today or just sit around all day until they have to go home?"Artemis asked.

"If any of you wish to train with them by all means be my guest."Kaldur responded.

"I'll do it."Nightwing said.

"I wouldn't mind either."Artemis said popping her knuckles.

"Im ok with it."Connor said.

"To the training mats?"Kyle asked Donna and Jason.

"Obviously."Jason said walking past Kyle.