|| O5. Accused, Broken Promise

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| O5. Accused, Broken Promise

 Accused, Broken Promise

I said I'd catch you if you fall.
And if they laugh then fucked them all.

       YOU and your daughter continued to laugh throughout the Yokohama street because of small funny things. Until you finally looked up and found Sakaguchi Ango along with some of his subordinates waiting in front of his house.

       "Oh, Ango!" You greeted him.

       Ango gave a signal to his subordinates to lower their weapons. He realized your daughter was still with you. He just thought it would be a really bad thing if a girl around your daughter ages see someone with their weapons.

       "[Y/D/N], go up to your room! Mama will be there in a few moments. Please don't come down before Mama says so, okay? " You asked her sweetly. She nodded and entered the simple building you called home.

       "You rarely stop by our home, Ango. Is there anything you need?"

       Ango pulled out his ID Card, making you looked at it. "I came here as Sakaguchi Ango of Gifted Special Operations Division." All of his subordinates pointed their guns back to you.

       "Your husband is our new suspect for carrying Shibusawa Tatsuhiko to Yokohama." You rounded your eyes perfectly.

       You was shocked to death. You knew Dazai won't do anything like that to harm Yokohama, especially you and your daughter. "It's a lie," you hushed. "It's impossible for him to do that! You're lying, Ango! You're lying!" You shouted at him, still can't except the fact.

       'This will be the same as the conflict seven years ago.' Dazai's previous sentence immediately crossed in your mind. "Shibusawa Tatsuhiko," you said. "Dragon's Head Conflict," she softened again, remembering the conflict that covered in blood when she was sixteen years old.

       "Right! I guess we can find him here. But apparently not." Said Ango.

       You clenched your fists. You bit your bottom lip, trying so hard to not to cry. "Dazai can't do such a cruel things like that, Ango. YOU CAN'T ACCUSE MY HUSBAND LIKE THAT!" You screamed your lungs out, still can't except what Ango said before. All of Ango's subordinates immediately hit you with their bullets.

       But the wings that formed from many sharp knives stuck to your back and protected you from the bullets. "My ability, Goddess of Calamity : Angel of Death!" You growled.

[ A/N :
Goddess of Calamity is an ability that allows the user to control many weapons without touching them. This ability is the same as Kyouka's Snow Demon, an ability that is transferred from someone else before them.
Angel of Death is a sub-ability of Goddess of Calamity. This ability can create a pair of wings made of hundreds or even thousands of sharp knives. The strength of the flap is able to lift the user flying high. ]